Help reading what armor/ weapons are better than others.

jwellser

Hello all, Please help me out if you can. Currently im having issues reading the stats in game. For instance, When looking at a certain partisan it shows ATP208-> 240 and ATA 106-> 123. But when i equip it, it shows that its less than when i equipped it. Having the same issues for armor when trying to figure out which piece is actually better for me. Let me know if anyone has a solution or guide how to read the stats.  

14 minutes ago, jwellser said:

Hello all, Please help me out if you can. Currently im having issues reading the stats in game. For instance, When looking at a certain partisan it shows ATP208-> 240 and ATA 106-> 123. But when i equip it, it shows that its less than when i equipped it. Having the same issues for armor when trying to figure out which piece is actually better for me. Let me know if anyone has a solution or guide how to read the stats.  

Could It be that maybe you are under Shifta, or Jellen buff? :onion-head49:

In that case It might be because the stats Info doesn't show the unequipped weapon's stats with shifta/jellen iirc. 

If It Is not that, then I'm not sure. There are some possibilities to that situation :rf-13:

Like for Instance, If you are wearing an armor with slots, and you have some units equipped, when you change armor, the units are unequipped as well :rf-08:

• Like 1

For armour / Shields and attributes on weapon most of us will be using a addon called floor reader this show def and evp if its a maxed stat

• Thanks 1

Once you have the weapon equipped, if you are highlighted over it, it will show your stats drop. This is just showing you your stats should you unequip the weapon. Essentially if the numbers to the right are orange, it's an increase. If it is blue, it is a stat decrease. Definitely recommend using the add-on posted by Ink. Like Kotta said, having units, shield etc. will of course affect how the stats can be read especially for armors. For weapons, it's mainly keeping in mind on if the weapon has any grind on it currently (ex "Saber +3")

Edited by (Jay)
  • Like 1