Suggestion .

Mantis Aqua

Quest: "Inoperable"

Client: Vance, scientist - The Mines are suddenly shutdown. We need you to find out what is going on.

All the rooms are dark ( with no switches to turn up the light) and the player(s) need to find all the Energy Controllers surrounded by tons of Canadines (who disabled the mines energy).

When the player(s) find and fix all the four Energy Controllers the lights are turned on. A lot of Laser Fences are turned on too and the player(s) need to find the way back.

OBS.:

- Telepipes disabled.

- Garanz would be nice to fight in dark rooms

The reward should be a PGF... lol I'm joking :onion-head63:

The reward is up to the creator.

Thanks for reading

PERIOD .

• Like 1

Defenitly better than the rest people suggest.

A few things i belive we need to work on.

First can the players die? or if they do its over for them.

2nd A quest like that seems hard, especially done in ultimate, so i belive we should at least add step on light ons.

They are temporary light ons that is linked to a switch that the char needs to be constantly to keep the lights on. (Only one, so if your with a team other 3 can keep going).

The last part (after turning the lights on) i think we could add a countdown timer and a special reward (aside from meseta) to those who completes it. (In this part id be really mean and add lots of spawn to slow you down, in which case if you kill the waves of monsters fast enought, you will get your speacial reward.

More suggestions/input?

• Like 1

Defenitly better than the rest people suggest.

A few things i belive we need to work on.

First can the players die? or if they do its over for them.

2nd A quest like that seems hard, especially done in ultimate, so i belive we should at least add step on light ons.

They are temporary light ons that is linked to a switch that the char needs to be constantly to keep the lights on. (Only one, so if your with a team other 3 can keep going).

The last part (after turning the lights on) i think we could add a countdown timer and a special reward (aside from meseta) to those who completes it. (In this part id be really mean and add lots of spawn to slow you down, in which case if you kill the waves of monsters fast enought, you will get your speacial reward.

More suggestions/input?

Yes the players can die. If not the quest will be almost impossible haha

Temporary Switches? Nice ^^

any Magic Stone as the special reward? (Ultimate)

*Baranz are murderers*

More suggestions/input?

Edited by Mantis Aqua

In my opinion, you should still try to put a variety of spawns (but I guess more Canadines to fit with the story or whatever), and try to not make the ones before the Baranz too short (because then hunting Baranz Parts would be pathetically easily). Try not to put too many enemies in a spawn either: I'd say 12 is the maximum or it really hinders support classes (I think Canune spawns are like 8/9 enemies?).

In my opinion, you should still try to put a variety of spawns (but I guess more Canadines to fit with the story or whatever), and try to not make the ones before the Baranz too short (because then hunting Baranz Parts would be pathetically easily). Try not to put too many enemies in a spawn either: I'd say 12 is the maximum or it really hinders support classes (I think Canune spawns are like 8/9 enemies?).

I agree

Baranz in the end

Edited by Mantis Aqua

above 12 would maybe start messing the client so i woudnt go there anyway.

(and i was going to put a variety of mobs only the canadins near the switchs)

Can u force the canadines to don't move so far from the switches? Like a radius limit?

• 4 weeks later...

Quest: "Inoperable"

Client: Vance, scientist - The Mines are suddenly shutdown. We need you to find out what is going on.

All the rooms are dark ( with no switches to turn up the light) and the player(s) need to find all the Energy Controllers surrounded by tons of Canadines (who disabled the mines energy).

When the player(s) find and fix all the four Energy Controllers the lights are turned on. A lot of Laser Fences are turned on too and the player(s) need to find the way back.

OBS.:

- Telepipes disabled.

- Garanz would be nice to fight in dark rooms

The reward should be a PGF... lol I'm joking :onion-head63:

The reward is up to the creator.

Thanks for reading

PERIOD .

I support this idea , if any come up with this quest will be worth the shot to put it up in server XD.