About the quest ideas

SunnyD

If you guys want a quest to be made (if you want to suggest) at least try to follow the requirements bellow.

- No quests that rewards super awesome rares.

- No more BP/BP2 type quests.

- No random spawn quests.~

- No Cmode/Battle mode quests

- Its ok to have a reward besides meseta but it needs to be according to the status that item has in game and the dificulty to clear the quest(for ex: not going to reward heaven striker or nothing like those)

- No more simulatores (Rikas already made a fine one).

Aside from that i think you can suggest anything, plus these are not only my requirements, im pretty sure Larva woudnt accept them even if i said the ok.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Personally, I think enemies with many, many, many, many, many monsters are a no-no. They make it easy to hunt things, and they're also very aggravating unless you use a team of certain classes (casts+support (ramarl/FO)) and stand in one location using the keyboard to turn.

Hello Simulator.

• Like 1

If you guys want a quest to be made (if you want to suggest) at least try to follow the requirements bellow.

- No quests that rewards super awesome rares.

- No more BP/BP2 type quests.

- No random spawn quests.~

- No Cmode/Battle mode quests

- Its ok to have a reward besides meseta but it needs to be according to the status that item has in game and the dificulty to clear the quest(for ex: not going to reward heaven striker or nothing like those)

- No more simulatores (Rikas already made a fine one).

Aside from that i think you can suggest anything, plus these are not only my requirements, im pretty sure Larva woudnt accept them even if i said the ok.

Thanks.

What is BP/BP2?

• 4 weeks later...

what a bout something like RoW, i can make the server block the drops from any quest, sunny makes a quest where there's AAAAAAA LLLLLOOOOOOOTTTTTT

of enemy's i can easily block all drop from that quest, like RoW.

i think i can also block only the red boxes but that would be more hard to do.

EDIT: Worded this really badly, so:

What I was trying to say is that once you get past the first two areas of Realms of War, Realms of War is not a 'monster spam' quest anymore; it is a quest with many enemies that have to be killed strategically due to the map layouts you're given and the timer above. If you're going to make a Realms of War clone, realise that it's not just alot of enemies in an area, it's alot of enemies thoughtfully planned out on different map layouts.

Look for a RoW video sometime. Look at Crater and Interior. Then watch Desert 1 and 2. You will see alot of differences between them.

Edited by Zynetic

Question on special rewards. Obviously really good weapons or PD/PC's are NOT an option. But could it be something like one of the Agito models with a high% chance for Hit%'s? Obviously that would be a VH or Ultimate mode prize, since its needed for Oriagato. Just asking, because I think it'd be cool to have quests where i could get "lesser" rares for my lower level characters without 50 hours of hunting

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a quest request but more along the lines of a request for quest creation,

1.Would it be possible to sticky the *QEDIT* program to this section

2.If possible a copy and working file for *spsoff_bb.exe* for quest testing before submition

and

3.If you can, thank you. Some of us who do have basic knowledge of assembler functions can possibly contribute to the quest creation. Assuming it passes your criteria.

ignore the above!!!!

I'll come up with whats needed all i ask is that its stickied when its done, I'll also post a basic guide on how to use qedit in a seperate thread.

Edited by Millenia

• 4 weeks later...