Jump to content

Item reader mod problems


BullsDeep
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know theres a Lua post in this section but replies to it seem to be slow.

Recently installed the mod for item reader/monster reader etc, the player reader works fine but whenever i enable monster reader my game crashes. Also item reader doesn't work (main reason i installed)

Here's a link to the log text.    https://ibb.co/02h53jQ

I followed the LUA install guide step by step, Also my visual C + + is x64 if that matters.

Can anyone help me out? @Soly ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@BullsDeep It's so odd cause I've never actually seen a stack traceback error from his addon set, Hopefully he can help you and its something simple.

 

 

Edit: Tested Timer, Cause I actually didn't have it in my addons folder to begin with and it does have a present handler error, I think possibly that the item reader that you have may be corrupt possibly.

Edited by ogdark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's up?? I think you are trying to install an old version, try this
Download the Dll from here: https://github.com/Solybum/psobbaddonplugin/releases/tag/v0.3.5.4 is the (bbmod.zip) unzip on your pso folder

And dowload the Addons from here: (Direct download) https://github.com/Solybum/PSOBBMod-Addons/archive/master.zip (Unzip on the Addons folder)

And that's all

 

Edited by Luis_Rivaille
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I asked this question in the original lua post but never seemed to get an answer. I installed all the add ons and they work no problem but the configurations and positioning of them never saves after I quit the game. Is there something I'm missing where I need to save the configurations?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, mrchibbs said:

I asked this question in the original lua post but never seemed to get an answer. I installed all the add ons and they work no problem but the configurations and positioning of them never saves after I quit the game. Is there something I'm missing where I need to save the configurations?

You have to edit it using the values, You can't just move it and have it stick. The only way it can save the positioning is if you actually manually set where its located.

Edited by ogdark
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ogdark said:

You have to edit it using the values, You can't just move it and have it stick. The only way it can save the positioning is if you actually manually set where its located.

Like in the configuration files? I am fumbling through them with only a bit of success, I managed to disable the windows I didn't need but still having a hard time manually setting the positoning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mrchibbs said:

Like in the configuration files? I am fumbling through them with only a bit of success, I managed to disable the windows I didn't need but still having a hard time manually setting the positoning.

Like say you wanted to move your item reader, You'd go ingame, Open the configuration window, Go to either aio/floor or both whatever you use, and change the position and size values there and it should save.

2c69d8b29cc822c39128af038c8fd605.png

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ogdark said:

Like say you wanted to move your item reader, You'd go ingame, Open the configuration window, Go to either aio/floor or both whatever you use, and change the position and size values there and it should save.

2c69d8b29cc822c39128af038c8fd605.png

Thank you! As soon as I replied I realized what you meant. Thank you for your help. Using this add on isn't such an eye sore anymore :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mrchibbs said:

Thank you! As soon as I replied I realized what you meant. Thank you for your help. Using this add on isn't such an eye sore anymore :) 

Pleasure to help! :)

  • Dw 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...