I just don't even know anymore.

clooniecuts

23 minutes ago, applesaucin said:

If im missing something please inform me.

-nubesock

😤 Are you really defending the guy whose last words were a homophobic slur?

Edited by nnorton44
X

4 hours ago, applesaucin said:

Yay, we outed a depressed loner from what is likely one of his only social outlets that he clearly still struggles with.....

I wasnt around for what he did before but im honestly concerned he might harm himself. He seems a bit unstable. Im sorry if my defending him upsets anyone, again i dont even know what hes accused of, but i know it would hurt like hell to get banned from a community like this. That's like rock bottom if you cant even swim in this ocean. This ocean is easy to swim in.

Raz if youre reading this, youre not the worst, man. Pso isnt for you, posbbu at least certainly isnt. Please find something else as a social outlet. Find another game or community to participate in. Dont give up. 

If i could give ya any advice: focus on empathy. Constantly ask yourself how your actions/decisions are making others feel. 

-nubesock

the way he spoke to and about people was enough to convince me he wouldn't suicide... it would be homicide from someone he spoke at

Edited by CannaBeast

hace 5 horas, applesaucin dijo:

Yay, we outed a depressed loner from what is likely one of his only social outlets that he clearly still struggles with.....

I wasnt around for what he did before but im honestly concerned he might harm himself. He seems a bit unstable. Im sorry if my defending him upsets anyone, again i dont even know what hes accused of, but i know it would hurt like hell to get banned from a community like this. That's like rock bottom if you cant even swim in this ocean. This ocean is easy to swim in.

Raz if youre reading this, youre not the worst, man. Pso isnt for you, posbbu at least certainly isnt. Please find something else as a social outlet. Find another game or community to participate in. Dont give up. 

If i could give ya any advice: focus on empathy. Constantly ask yourself how your actions/decisions are making others feel. 

-nubesock

he got ban yesterday xd, maybe he is reading this with another count

Whelp. Problem solved i suppose. 

Idk man. I wasnt here for prefirstban raz. Im not defending anything he did, im not even defending the human. But this was my conversation with the guy:

"What happened?" -n

"I called a gm a banha-..." etc.  -raz

"Yeah thats def a no go"-n

"Yeah, if you knew me from before youd hate me. Im the worst. The gms think im the worst, the community thinks im the worst. I think im the worst."-raz

"Bro youre not the worst. Thats stalin or something lol" -n

"Im crying right now. This is so frusturating. I cant let anyone see me like this." - raz

"What do you mean? Theyre pretty nice peoeple" -n

"No, when im steaming. Im prone to *adlibbing because i forget now* freaking out when im in this state. I cant afford another report."-raz

"Oh great, heather just reported me again for no reason. Fuck this" -raz

Once again. Speaking strictly about the person i saw, not as the person he was, i dont want this guy to go off the deep end in either direction. Im by no means saying he shouldnt be banned. If you know/played with me you know i dont vibe with toxic behavior nor personal attacks. If this guy is being a scumbag then yeah ipban him if you have to. But the direction this thread was going kind of felt like pitch forks and torches were being raised.

Its done now. I hope he finds a place in the world where hes not disruptive. It feels like a lot of you dont agree. *shrug*

Edited by applesaucin