I just don't even know anymore.

clooniecuts

3 hours ago, clooniecuts said:

So if people have this stuff rotting in their banks, why is it that no one can aid me in using them? I'm so sick of begging people and I'm not good at using Force characters at all. I tried on Ephinea and it's too difficult. Even then, I don't want to play the game just to be support. I play because I want to be able to hit stuff. I took Razfedt for granted and now I lost that account. I understand being banned for what I did but to lose my character I put countless hours in, even people in the game AND on the forums say is too harsh of a punishment, I thought was a concept I could get over but now I have to be forced to play as a class that is only useful for being the support is really throwing tomatoes in my face.

I am more miserable than I was before. I just don't even know what to do anymore. It's not a fair system what so ever. Not at all.

Because nothing in life is free, and people don't normally get 2nd chances

• Like 1

When you say you can't hit things is this because you're jumping into ult the second you hit level 90 with beginner gear?

From the sounds of things you're trying to walk before you can crawl.  Perhaps playing on sandbox mode on Ephinea would be the best (or the test server here if that's still a thing?) as then you could magically have the exact loadout you wanted?

I really don't understand what you want to get out of this game if playing it is making you miserable.  I think Jezbuz may have had a point when he stated I just think you're are trying to force yourself to like it, but deep inside, you simply don't like PSO. And that's totally fine.

This is an old game that was created to be a massive time sink in order to keep people online back in the day (especially in US where I believe y'all had to pay monthly for a hunters license?)  While there have been several QoL changes on various servers throughout the years the fact remains that progress is slow and incremental by design.

• Like 4

my best advise is that you need to shut up in rooms, since you complain and nagg around 20 min before quest start, you talk way too much crap and make others leave room after a few mins because of that. you if spend the time you are talking crap in rooms making it very annoying, to make a real hunt, i bet you would get some stuff.

BUT all i can see, after all that appened, you just looking for some attention, since your crap talk is all the same everyday 24/7, you really need to stop being a child and grow up a bit and stop all that you are doing

Edited by Ricardo Gomes
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, clooniecuts said:

So if people have this stuff rotting in their banks, why is it that no one can aid me in using them? I'm so sick of begging people and I'm not good at using Force characters at all. I tried on Ephinea and it's too difficult. Even then, I don't want to play the game just to be support. I play because I want to be able to hit stuff. I took Razfedt for granted and now I lost that account. I understand being banned for what I did but to lose my character I put countless hours in, even people in the game AND on the forums say is too harsh of a punishment, I thought was a concept I could get over but now I have to be forced to play as a class that is only useful for being the support is really throwing tomatoes in my face.

I am more miserable than I was before. I just don't even know what to do anymore. It's not a fair system what so ever. Not at all.

This dude... nobody has an obligation to "Help you" by emptying a bank filled with effort and hours of gameplay, you don't have the right to be mad at people for simply choosing not to help due to your attitude (read quote above)... You say you're sorry, yet look how you keep expressing yourself...

Too harsh of a punishment?? You were reported and warned several times, making the game not fun to play and being disrespectful to others... If I had the option, I'd IP ban the shit out of you, be thankful you're still here...

Stop complaining and do the do, if its too hard, find another server, or another game and stop whining FFS.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ooooooh shiiiiit you’re the guy that joined my pgf  room the other day and literally started complaining for no reason about how this game isn’t fair lmfao 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Stark 1
  • Haha 5

Do you happen to breathe exclusively from the mouth? I came to this game brand new having never played it, and had pretty easy time getting used to it and getting okay gear.

• Like 2

Raz, my good man...

I want to think highly of all people in spite of their flaws and drawbacks, we all have them after all.

But after the other night I honestly have to say this:

I urge you to do some serious soul searching and seriously consider trying some other free online RPGMMOs, if this game stresses you out this much honestly.

I dunno what you come here for, but I come here to relax, have some fun and hang out with old friends and make new ones helping them learn the ropes of the game.

If you're here to have fun and enjoy yourself, great!

If not, again I must urge you to find your "Shangri-La" elsewhere for an RPGMMO...

Hell, I still hit up the Wynncraft RPG server on multi-player Minecraft from time to time to get a break from here to keep from burning out.

I used to play other online RPGs back in the day too like Ragnarok Online.

Basically what I'm saying is this:  There are lots of caffeinated coffee brands out the on the market that are just as tasty...

Perhaps you should try some and see if it's a better fit for you, as it's all about you Raz.  :onion108:

Good luck bro, I hope you find some kind of happiness somewhere, somehow, one of these days, with a game you can enjoy.

Because life is too short to be angry or frustrated about something trivial as a online RPGMMO all the time.

-Tri

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 6

Yay, we outed a depressed loner from what is likely one of his only social outlets that he clearly still struggles with.....

I wasnt around for what he did before but im honestly concerned he might harm himself. He seems a bit unstable. Im sorry if my defending him upsets anyone, again i dont even know what hes accused of, but i know it would hurt like hell to get banned from a community like this. That's like rock bottom if you cant even swim in this ocean. This ocean is easy to swim in.

Raz if youre reading this, youre not the worst, man. Pso isnt for you, posbbu at least certainly isnt. Please find something else as a social outlet. Find another game or community to participate in. Dont give up. 

If i could give ya any advice: focus on empathy. Constantly ask yourself how your actions/decisions are making others feel. 

If im missing something please inform me.

-nubesock

• Like 3