Like to join a active team

Deborah Nicole

Hey Deborah! :onion-head03:

Look, no offense hon and don't take this personally, but from what I've seen of your most recent picture,(your "I'm back" thread) you're fixing to be a full-time mom IRL pretty soon.

I assume this is your first child, so it's well being and care is fixing to take a massive priority and alot of your free time in your life, whether you realize it or not.

That means I'd concern myself primarily with that than some team in a online MMORPG, IMHO.

Even though you have returned, I'm pretty sure you're soon going to be seen a lot less online when the time comes, particularly when your child is born.

Above all, until such time of course, you're more than welcome to come hang and join me in various quests and hunts,(I even have my own personal team if you so desire to join) but your foremost time priority is obviously your personal life and most importantly, the life you're currently carrying, soon to be born.  I will also completely understand why you will be offline alot after that point as well.

Because of this, you may want to tell respective team leaders that you will be MIA quite a bit after the birth of your child, if you are willing to be up front and honest of your participation within their team of course.

Just my humble 2 pesos senorita, good luck!

Edited by Trigunman

Ahhh, I see...  Sorry to hear about your miscarriage hon, but glad you understand the gravity of your situation.

I'll keep you and your unborn child in my prayers for safe, healthy and successful delivery, free of complications.

:onion-head11::onion120: