How much are you sjs !!!!

henrique

25DTs imo. Price should range between 20 DTs to 30 DTs.

I assume that you wanted a price check considering the topic's title. Next time you want to know a price on something, you can type something similar to this: "PC > SJS with x stats"that people will automatically know.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, henrique said:

30dt e igual a quantos pds

Usualmente, o rate é 6.6 PDs por cada DT (o que é estúpido, mas é assim). 15 DTs é à volta de 99 PDs, mas algumas pessoas trocam por mais. É muito relativo, mas 30 DTs são à volta de 198 PDs ou mais.

14 hours ago, Patrick Bell said:

Since it's the only sword in the game thats stronger than dark flow I'm gonna say it would be way more than 25

TJS is not stronger than Dark Flow. Has less 10 ATA and less 100 ATP than Dark Flow. You can't even compare the usefulness of both specials and how Dark Flow special is way more game changing than TJS.

Also, when you price check something, you have to take in considerading the market value. And a low stated SJS or TJS, yeah they go for that value, even tho i personally think it should be way more, since it's a really rare drop and unique weapon. But my personal "believes" don't make the price, but the market does it.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 2

On 4/1/2019 at 5:27 PM, jezbuz said:

Usualmente, o rate é 6.6 PDs por cada DT (o que é estúpido, mas é assim). 15 DTs é à volta de 99 PDs, mas algumas pessoas trocam por mais. É muito relativo, mas 30 DTs são à volta de 198 PDs ou mais.

TJS is not stronger than Dark Flow. Has less 10 ATA and less 100 ATP than Dark Flow. You can't even compare the usefulness of both specials and how Dark Flow special is way more game changing than TJS.

Also, when you price check something, you have to take in considerading the market value. And a low stated SJS or TJS, yeah they go for that value, even tho i personally think it should be way more, since it's a really rare drop and unique weapon. But my personal "believes" don't make the price, but the market does it.

Even though it has less ATA than Dark Flow, It's special will always ignore enemy evp. Although TJS requires atleast 60pb to fire off a full wave attack combo, something I don't like, Same thing can be said for Dark Flow where as you gotta stay at low health to use it's special which isn't even guaranteed to hit the enemy 100% of the time like TJS can. If you miss for example an ill gill with it's special, your screwed on contact from it's dash attack unless you're a cast.

• Dw 1

39 minutes ago, Patrick Bell said:

Even though it has less ATA than Dark Flow, It's special will always ignore enemy evp. Although TJS requires atleast 60pb to fire off a full wave attack combo, something I don't like, Same thing can be said for Dark Flow where as you gotta stay at low health to use it's special which isn't even guaranteed to hit the enemy 100% of the time like TJS can. If you miss for example an ill gill with it's special, your screwed on contact from it's dash attack unless you're a cast.

TJS needs 20 PB to fire off. Dark Flow does need low health but if you know how to use it correctly, it'll out preform TJS any day. TJS is good, but not better. If you want to test this, lets do TTF. You use TJS, I'll use DF and we'll see who finishes first.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

TJS needs 20 PB to fire off. Dark Flow does need low health but if you know how to use it correctly, it'll out preform TJS any day. TJS is good, but not better. If you want to test this, lets do TTF. You use TJS, I'll use DF and we'll see who finishes first.

Well I'm pretty sure that you'd clear ttf before I can but