PSO 2

Deborah Nicole

22 hours ago, Deborah Nicole said:

the tweaker patch is workin better now and i'm getting used to the controls

but i'm still stuck on the ship:onion-head21:

about the  aesthetics....

it's better to look good than play good

i guess it's a girl thing

As long as you are having fun and enjoying the game i see no issue, there are people who grind meseta just to buy new dresses lol. If you need help, just reach out to a friend, you'd be surprised how many people here play over there too ;-)

9 hours ago, Lelb said:

// we are secretly replacing Lemon's
// pso with a different pso
psotemp := psobb;
psobb := pso2;
pso2 := psotemp;
letsSeeWhatHappens(); // ...

*shakes head*

Maybe in a coffee taste test...

Edited by Lelb

Theres one thing i dont like bout PSO2.

I've always been a RAcast main with Hunewearl as a side main. But PSO2's Casts just look too strange and weird to me. And they dont have much good stuff to wear because SEGA focuses on giving things to female characters. So i ended up being a female Newman main in PSO2. And it bothers me breaking my norm like that-

Call it dumb but when you got OCD and ya dont like how your character looks you obsess over it, being unable to play half the time cause ya keep deleting and recreating your character endlessly trying to please your OCD. Its a curse. And no matter what i did i couldn't be pleased with my Cast. :< Made a Newman gryll that made my OCD happy right away though.

Edited by CrabCake
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CrabCake said:

Theres one thing i dont like bout PSO2.

I've always been a RAcast main with Hunewearl as a side main. But PSO2's Casts just look too strange and weird to me. And they dont have much good stuff to wear because SEGA focuses on giving things to female characters. So i ended up being a female Newman main in PSO2. And it bothers me breaking my norm like that-

Call it dumb but when you got OCD and ya dont like how your character looks you obsess over it, being unable to play half the time cause ya keep deleting and recreating your character endlessly trying to please your OCD. Its a curse. And no matter what i did i couldn't be pleased with my Cast. :< Made a Newman gryll that made my OCD happy right away though.

yeah and hero class is broken...

Please feel free to join PSO2. Back in 2012 it wasn't much, but joining today could prove to be quite the fun experience.
Sophia is an awesome personality who also plays PSO2. You can join her for the fun. If you join a friendly team, I'm sure you'll have a good time.
Gameplay is very good, and is even much like PSO1 in many ways. The story can be just as easily ignored as the anime was.
On a final note, for a free video game, the content PSO2 is jam-packed with is nuts. This game's data base is freaking HUGE. I'm not even over exaggerating. Enjoy.

• Like 1