Looking for a song used as a lobby theme

KainOblivion

So this just popped back into my head. Several years back, I logged into Ultima, and heard a song used as a lobby theme. I really liked it, and I remember finding the details about it once, but I can't find it anymore. I was hoping someone could help me find the song, and where it's from.

The song starts out with a really low, simple piano segment, and repeats a couple measures. After that, it turns into a much more full song, still sounding lower, and with a big chorus, too. It sounded pretty epic feeling, too.

I know that's not a lot of details, but if this sounds familiar to anyone, I'd really appreciate the help ^_^ Thanks in advance

vB3eCEI8TExQpiLZxkRg4JgGAayBj-EtunD6jLbY

This is how I see this working out. I'll just skip this step. Click -> https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/commands/ and scroll down to "/lobbyevent 'song' ". Click the here in "You can find a list of songs here." You can search though each song till you find it, in lobby just type "/lobbyevent 1" , if that's not it, "/lobbyevent 2" and so on.

So, when comparing the lists, I've already tried something similar a while back. I went through the OGG files in the client folder, and it's almost the same list, and I've been through that not too long ago. I'm pretty sure it's not here anymore. I could be wrong, though, and am just missing something really obvious, but I haven't been able to find it. Is the song list ever updated, or changed?

That kinda sounds like you are describing DJ Okawari - Flower Dance, which starts out as a quiet piano riff and then builds up adding more stuff continually. Another possibility is that it's "For the Reunion", from the FF7 Advent Children movie, which also starts with a quiet piano riff. I looped both of those a while back for lobby songs. If it's not either of those, do you have anything else to go on that could help identify what you are looking for?

I think I could describe it as a more dark sounding song. The opening piano bit is a very low octave, and a pretty simple progression of notes. I sort of tapped it out on my piano, so while it won't be exact, here's an idea of what the opening piano bit sounds like near the bottom of a full piano.

CCC C CCC Csharp -small pause- CCC C Csharp C Dsharp -small pause- CCC C CCC Csharp -small pause- CCC E Dsharp Csharp C

Edited by KainOblivion