A NEW HUNTING SYSTEM

hidden

I'm not saying get rid of PGF drop i'm saying Replace all the grinders/monomates/fluids/materials/other random items you get with a token, and leave pgf the way it is, just replace everything else that drops with a token instead of those random drops like fluids/mates/grinders/mats/mesta

I do understand that people could trade them but isn't there a way to disable pick up of items from other characters? I know Gm's can Make weps drop and you can't even pick them up unless they unlock that weapon.

From my thoughts, just at least have something else of some value behind it, if it's not PGF it's like fluids, meseta, anti paralyze or whatever, I mean a chance of a single PD is probs the highest value thing behind the PGF which is still very very low (unless someone could confirm something else, unsure from here). I understand that it's all about the PGF people are trying to push here, but I'd think at least consider something else, like as I said low-ish drop of a lucky coin or something so it's slightly randomize and not filled with the same thing like the tablets been getting.

(not recommending but would have been fun with Olga having a Santa hat modeled on with a chance of Christmas present :P)

• Like 1

Would it be possible to implement them after the kill of Olga, similar to when you get a PD from woi, since there's already a pop up for the RT run anyways, I'm not sure how easy would be to implement considering it's different from the other missions with Olga where it's more of a hand in quest in that.

"Monster drop token", I discussed with R-78 something quite similar to this, but I don't like the idea.
If there is going to be something like that, IMO, it should be like a generic event badge kinda thing and not something so specific as PGF drop token.

I have some more thoughts on this but probably not good to put out here.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Soly said:

"Monster drop token", I discussed with R-78 something quite similar to this, but I don't like the idea.
If there is going to be something like that, IMO, it should be like a generic event badge kinda thing and not something so specific as PGF drop token.

I have some more thoughts on this but probably not good to put out here.

It would be cool if it wasn't for pgf but maybe similar to the hit event except for attribute %s. Like 40 tokens for 30attribute %. Just an idea that might be kinda cool.