A> D-Core, 2 hours

ItchyFlamingo

Auctioning D-core for 2 hours.

Min bid 25dt

I know the best option is waiting till after the event, and I know the possibility of it being worth more if I left the action longer since many are offline at this time, but from hearing so many people's comments about this game and no one selling event items, so I just want to help and give people a chance to get it now without it bidding it over priced making only the rich getting it.

While I'm playing psobb I'm just having fun trying to build my character a bit, not hoarding event items if it doesn't build up my character so much, so I'll do my best to sell what event items I find if it doesn't benefit my character building so much.

Setting an alarm for 2 hours from now, even if it's a bid significantly higher than previous that's out of time, I wont accept to money grab, ^^ who ever wins, have fun with the item peeps.

• Like 2

Just now, RoxasIV said:

Woah, 2 hours? That's not a lot of time

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
Ā 

na thats enough time lol 26DT sold to me XD

I know it's not a long time, ^^ but like I said I'm not trying to money grab leaving it longer, :)Ā I just want to help the community giving those right now a chance with my reasons I've said above, I'm not asking for a stupid amount that's over priced but would appreciate if it did go high ^^

=\ In truth I know it wont really make much difference, but wanted to try my best to change peoples mindset about selling and giving people a chance to get items who have been playing this server so long not being able to get an event items they want after giving years to this game instead of hoarding and nothing being on sale.

:S I don't know much about all the items in this game yet, but winner of bid if you don't have the money yet I can put the trade on hold for a day, if can't pay by then goes to next highest bidder, :)Ā giving a chance for those who don't have DTs atm but know they can get it