Green names command suggestion

pishion

I like this idea, If rares are active, and IF user decide to deactivate this for his ill say  its a good idea to have it. I understand the complain of the users when green names are active from a long time, and having the option to turn it off its a great idea.

Thanks @pishion for the input.

@jezbuz been a long time since I see you poting man

On 10/2/2017 at 7:07 PM, Lemon said:

I don't think this is a bad idea.

I just wanted to point out that we base drop rates off of how rare a monster is.  So when we put a drop on Shamby, we do so knowing that green names will be on so it'll be rarer than normal.  So we make it a lower rate than if green names weren't going to be on, because we know that Kondy will be showing up more than Shamby.  So all I was saying was that we'd have to adjust the rate to compensate.

That is a good point but also is already an issue why sta is so expensive, the drop rate is a good number but the odds of that boss are slim most the time about half so it's like doubling it's rate already. For items all three episode bosses drop ep4 is the only one that can be different so if you make that harder it throws things off balance making ep1&2 easier for a drop as that boss is gureanteed. Then if you adjust falz and Olga that just makes it a harder drop making item more expensive which alot of people see is a issue now. 

I like the idea cuz hildetor usually have a drop but obviously is much harder with white names. Although with just having time with green names I'm happy enough were given that since it's a bonus thing not a normal thong.

Edited by O9B066