Mysteries of the Void

R-78

Another amazing quest R-78!!!

Had the pleasure of trying it out today.

I have to ask?.... do you love punishment R-78?? Cuz I swear every quest I've played by you has been brutal for being surrounded and tricky death traps lol!

thanks for making this one, really enjoyed it and can't wait to find all the secrets as I know i missed on my first run.

cheers!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, John Giles said:

do you love punishment R-78??

Haha I was asked this a couple times.

I am glad you enjoyed it, thank you for the comment!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hydromystic said:

Soloable? 

Yes I just did: it takes an hour to solo (but I don't really recommend to do that).

• Like 1

Wow, this is one of the cooler quests I've ever done for sure. Had to run this a bunch for a Girasole on the Christmas event due to the crazy amount of sorcs present. My first run, I went on normal mode just to count spawns and look for secrets, and wow, you've hidden some really cool stuff in here. Without spoiling or giving things away, I got a lot of 2nd quest Legend of Zelda 1 on the NES vibes from it, which is awesome.

Also really liked the little spinning robot guys flooding one of the rooms, the "gravity room," the birds flying inside the interiors of some rooms, and just the overall structure is SUPER polished. Breathed a lot of cool new life into one of my favorite areas. This quest rocks hard.

Also it gave me a girasole so I like it even more. ;p

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

Also really liked the little spinning robot guys flooding one of the rooms, the "gravity room," the birds flying inside the interiors of some rooms

You are the first one who ever made a comment about these xD

Thank you ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DiosGX said:

Wow, this is one of the cooler quests I've ever done for sure. Had to run this a bunch for a Girasole on the Christmas event due to the crazy amount of sorcs present. My first run, I went on normal mode just to count spawns and look for secrets, and wow, you've hidden some really cool stuff in here. Without spoiling or giving things away, I got a lot of 2nd quest Legend of Zelda 1 on the NES vibes from it, which is awesome.

Also really liked the little spinning robot guys flooding one of the rooms, the "gravity room," the birds flying inside the interiors of some rooms, and just the overall structure is SUPER polished. Breathed a lot of cool new life into one of my favorite areas. This quest rocks hard.

Also it gave me a girasole so I like it even more. ;p

questCounterCs.exe

Use this to count monsters in quests lol

Well, I don't mean counting every single spawn of everything in the quest. This quest in particular there's a lot of... strange... ways to spawn enemies that I don't want to say outright for obvious reasons. I was more trying to count a functional path to swath through as many as possible before doing /lobby since baranz replace sorcs in the beta section. Was just looking for the smoothest efficiency route for a duo, is what I really meant, when I said counting spawns. I should have been more specific. ;p

• Like 1

Really good quest. Good place to hunt panzer, guld and greenill card. I was wondering if it also viable to hunt a hit suppressed gun here on hard difficulty.

People tend to stay clear of lower levels for higher % attributes, but I was able to get 50 hit crush bullet and bloody art in hard and very hard respectively.

Also, does anyone know what prizes the master baranz at the end gives?

It's in the main post.

• Like 1