Close please

pishion

36 minutes ago, radezz said:

i will buy a noob hp set for 25pds ok

after telling me scammer, noob etc and even made an off topic about the noobs price you keep trying to get em so cheap? Ā do you think its fair to spent 1 hour to get 1 or 2 noob with luck at rappies when i can do 2 runs for PGF that worth 350 DTs and its 1/300?

im selling them for 99 and i wanted to lowered you the price because i knew u were friend of jezbuz and right when i asked him about you and just right before telling you 60 instead 80 what you did? ya you blamed me so much... no mate in the week i just sold 5 packs and im not going for lower than 99 get another seller i doubt u get one even with your fake post...

Edited by pishion

lol i dont see a price there, just making a reasonable offer for them. y u mad bro?

what you mean "so cheap"? 25 is a good price for em :) i dont understand the pgf logic.

and what you mean "fake post"? my post is officially legitimate and i have actually bought like 3 noob hp sets for 20pds so no need for doubting! believe it ;)

also damn 99pds for a set :/ thats horribly wrong.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 5

No0b/hp are not worth more than 3-5 each though, and like 20 for a set. It only takes meseta and a bit of free time to get them, very little effort or gear or skill required, it's just a bunch of menuing. They were established as being that low even before they were made more easily available in the quest (the present at the end wrapped in alternate present color used to be broken, so you couldn't actually acquire all colors).

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

No0b/hp are not worth more than 3-5 each though, and like 20 for a set. It only takes meseta and a bit of free time to get them, very little effort or gear or skill required, it's just a bunch of menuing. They were established as being that low even before they were made more easily available in the quest (the present at the end wrapped in alternate present color used to be broken, so you couldn't actually acquire all colors).

well do 4 mins per run of random attack x (only at xmass) to get 50% chance to get rare rappie with a 7/8 chance isnt always drop it. Plus the present has 1/8 chance to get a noob inside so it would be 18 runs for a guaranted noob hp if your luck its 100% neutral... yes thats an hour... just for one dang noob and the drops/exp dont worth it the time... i just spent time doing that... almost 50 hours between my brother and me. thats mean 100 tries for PGF and thats would be a posible PGF witch cost 350DT so be realistic you too man...

Edited by pishion

thats why i didnt farm noob hps. cause i know how hard they are to sell at that prices because of the value of noob/hp itself. just chill don't worry about that. sell your stuff at the price you want and don't get affected by that.

EDIT: I mean i don't agree with that price thou. i think it should worth 5-10 max each, but if nobody is selling i don't mind paying alot more for a item i really desire (when i can't hunt them and don't wanna wait a year to have it). i'm the guy that is always overpaying for stuff to get items, cause thats the nature of this economy (people don't sell stuff, so they can overprice stuff a bit and i'm willing to pay more since the demand is too low).

I dunno, i think i'm the only guy in this server that doesn't give a shit about the prices, only if they don't get to a point of being unrealistic (which i think 99 pds isn't unrealistic for noob/hps, but thats just my opinion; worths what it worths). I just see too many judges in this server and its kinda sad, cause i really remember seeing some topics in past of ppl selling sets for 15 dts and didn't see much drama - i saw people actually buying for that value.

Edited by jezbuz

... they aren't even comparable in the slightest. Doing a normal run to scare rappies and fighting an endgame boss on ultimate at way different rates are not the same. And 100 runs for pgf is being woefully optimistic. Not only are the hunts completely different, but how useful/viable/usable/etc the items are is completely different. One makes the most powerful weapons in the game...... the other just gives you more hp, which isn't even always a good thing.

Even then, farming xmas rappies was even easier than you make it out to be, I farmed 300 jack o lanterns in around 2 hours using random attack, which if they were xmas presents would result in multiple sets of no0b/hp. Xmas presents can also be gotten year round quite easily with just some meseta and time using a quest, they are not difficult to get at all. The guide for that is located here (and if anyone needs extra wrapping paper colors, I'm willing to help get them): https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/28181-guide-christmas-present-quest-reward-and-extra-wrapping-paper-colors/

Ā 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

... they aren't even comparable in the slightest. Doing a normal run to scare rappies and fighting an endgame boss on ultimate at way different rates are not the same. And 100 runs for pgf is being woefully optimistic. Not only are the hunts completely different, but how useful/viable/usable/etc the items are is completely different. One makes the most powerful weapons in the game...... the other just gives you more hp, which isn't even always a good thing.

Even then, farming xmas rappies was even easier than you make it out to be, I farmed 300 jack o lanterns in around 2 hours using random attack, which if they were xmas presents would result in multiple sets of no0b/hp. Xmas presents can also be gotten year round quite easily with just some meseta and time using a quest, they are not difficult to get at all. The guide for that is located here (and if anyone needs extra wrapping paper colors, I'm willing to help get them): https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/28181-guide-christmas-present-quest-reward-and-extra-wrapping-paper-colors/

Ā 

there are only 10-16 rappies in random attack and it takes 4 mins per run not less no more... are you just saying you got 230 rares rappies in 50 runs? i mean u spent time in loading screens and making the game too... basically u said half of them were rares... thats not posible... also you got the bonus of the anniversary of nov right? at xmass you dont have that rare apparance bonus so far what you said don't make sense here... its just imposible to get that many rappies in 2 hours...

edit: oh sorry you said 300!!! hahahaha thats mean 350 rare rapies out 650 average rappie count i cant believe it

Edited by pishion

23 minutes ago, jezbuz said:

I just see too many judges in this server and its kinda sad, cause i really remember seeing some topics in past of ppl selling sets for 15 dts and didn't see much drama - i saw people actually buying for that value.

I bought 8 Noob HPs for 8dts total off of a friend today :) - I don't care much about prices either but I do like helping my friends out when I can by buying their stuff first before I ask anywhere else.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pishion said:

there are only 10-16 rappies in random attack and it takes 4 mins per run not less no more... are you just saying you got 230 rares rappies in 50 runs? i mean u spent time in loading screens and making the game too... basically u said half of them were rares... thats not posible... also you got the bonus of the anniversary of nov right? at xmass you dont have that rare apparance bonus so far what you said don't make sense here... its just imposible to get that many rappies in 2 hours...

When you run on normal and oneshot everything in the room with razonde, it goes by quite quickly. I did farm with green names on, but it really doesn't take long and it's not a difficult hunt to do. It was around 2-3 hours I think, I was only hunting lazily just before falling asleep since it required almost no effort to do. Getting xmas presents via the quest is not hard at all either.

3 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Ā 

oh didn't know about that! thats really handy :DĀ thank you i had no idea about that.

About that, well in my view people buy things they want to they save time to hunt it. Not everyone is like me (i'm really patient and hunt all my stuff), cause i think thats the funny part of the game, some people prefer paying for things to not spend time to hunt or wait time to hunt during the events. And its a legit way of thinking, as mine is too. So if i don't like, or don't wanna spend timeĀ to farm xmax boxes, i will buy them. And since i really don't wanna farm those boxes, i don't mind buying no0b/hp (as an example) for more what his usefullness worths.

I just think things aren't static as "ah this item those this, so worths this". I think there are other variables like for example offer in "market". And we have to deal with that and be open to sometimes have to pay a little bit more to have an item.

Thats my personal opinion, i think we should accept more that everyone as a different way to look at it and not constantly judging this or that for selling at those prices.

And even if a person is selling for that price, you can always just ignore the offer and don't buy it. I'm not contibuting for this anymore, cause personally i don't like this kinda of discussions cause they are a dead end. Just chill people :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pishion said:

edit: oh sorry you said 300!!! hahahaha thats mean 350 rare rapies out 650 average rappie count i cant believe it

green names were turned on all during christmas event or for the most part of it. it was extremely easy to get the rare rappies. Fyrewolf is right, you can get christmas presents all year round, not only during the christmas event so..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

When you run on normal and oneshot everything in the room with razonde, it goes by quite quickly. I did farm with green names on, but it really doesn't take long and it's not a difficult hunt to do. It was around 2-3 hours I think, I was only hunting lazily just before falling asleep since it required almost no effort to do. Getting xmas presents via the quest is not hard at all either.

ill do one shot and away of em to run out... and now you said 3 hours... so you just lost even more credibility when you don't even know for how long u did... please close this post i got a really bad headache cause of you and silver... like i see i could enter to trade topics and tell all what an horrible offers and send pm's cursing everyone...

Thanks just close this post...

4 minutes ago, radezz said:

green names were turned on all during christmas event or for the most part of it. it was extremely easy to get the rare rappies. Fyrewolf is right, you can get christmas presents all year round, not only during the christmas event so..

good for you get your last noob hp... and got to make a mess in your house not on my in box or my topics can you?

I said it was around 2 hours. it was somewhere between 2 and 3, and I was averaging about 5-6 presents every 3min run. With green names on, rare monsters are much more common than without, green names signifies rare monster boost.
I still don't see how you think comparing hunting rappies on normal to hunting a final boss on ultimate are in any way comparable, getting a pgf in only 100 runs is around 25.00659% probability to happen and takes way way more skill, gear, levels, attention, etc. to do.

• Like 1