Somebody please help me.

TailsTeam

So I was wasting 20 hours of my life to get a Chao mag, and what happened is that I got 25 25 25 25 and my mag leveled up into a Nidra and u just lost all motivation. It would be really nice if someone traded my mag for a chao mag or just simply help me. Thank you now let me cry in a corner

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TripleR said:

I feel for you :( I turned into a Sato at 140 with 35 35 35 35 once...

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear.

I literally just want to go die, I wasted so much time on that mag just to see it fail ☆~☆

Edited by Mugiwara

17 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

Have you read anything off this SITE by chance yet?

Oh you bet my dood, it does not say how to start of your mag when you first get it so that's the problem. Furthermore if you are lucky enough to have those mags listed then your golden.

I recommend downloading may farm (sorry I can't link on my phone) you can fast feed and see what will happen to a Mag to give you an idea it saves all of your feelings if you want to follows a specific pattern as well. It's great for avoiding bumps and wasting mags.

10 hours ago, JADE said:

I could make a chao mag for you. I've made 3 so far.   I would charge 20 pds. It will take 10 days to complete. Pm me if you are interested. 

OMG PLEASE PLEASE