Good quest to do?

I'm on right now now, whats a good quest to do solo that i may find a mag or other good weapons? High meseta payouts would be great to, im currently in a room alone now doing another endless nightmare 1 vhard cuz forest is all i can do alone solo cuz theres no doors i need 2 ppl to open? i just did a stupid move thaught i was in a party withsomeone and lost a couple things i droppe by the bank to sort some stuff...need to replace...

Well, it's not solo (needs 2 players minimum) or your current level, but Power Plant Plight gives a 0/0/0/0 mag on Ultimate.

Intelligence Defense System is a good quest, though I'm not sure if you can run it solo.  It has lots of monsters to drop goodies and a pretty high meseta reward.

Wrath of Forest is fun.  No double doors or anything, and It's in forest, so you don't need to worry about damage as much.

East and West Tower are both challenging and fun for solo players.  Since they are in tower, they also tend to have nice drops.

I'll add more as I think of them.

Also, you have 2 banks, not sure why you'd ever drop stuff.  /bank will swap to your common bank which any character on that account can access.

On 1/19/2017 at 11:47 AM, Lemon said:

Well, it's not solo (needs 2 players minimum) or your current level, but Power Plant Plight gives a 0/0/0/0 mag on Ultimate.

Obligatory quest promotion!!! :rf-00:

I mean.. a lot of the quests revolve around having a party unfortunately. I would honestly really love to see some of these multiplayer quests that aren't really too big a threat for event items to be brought into solo mode for players.

Maximum Attack 4a/b/c are all really good in episode 1... they have a bit of a learning curve in Ultimate but are otherwise easily doable with a little planning... and best of all.. they have no locked doors!!!!

• Like 1

Gal De Val's Darkness is also a pretty fun quest. Also the Spanish-named quests in ep 1 are pretty cool too(can't remember their name off the top of my head).

2 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Gal De Val's Darkness is also a pretty fun quest. Also the Spanish-named quests in ep 1 are pretty cool too(can't remember their name off the top of my head).

Crisis on Two Worlds 1-3

2 hours ago, Auroboro said:

Obligatory quest promotion!!! :rf-00:

So you found me out.

2 hours ago, Auroboro said:

I mean.. a lot of the quests revolve around having a party unfortunately. I would honestly really love to see some of these multiplayer quests that aren't really too big a threat for event items to be brought into solo mode for players.

Which ones?