Japanese to English - Translation.

Larva

Leave them alone<cr>Beat the suspect<cr>

A favourite from a dc dlq i ported to blueburst, i have been slowly making sense of it using auto translators.

It;s a promotional quest known as dawn of e-access, sometimes called the Easter quest. Anyone familiar with dc v1 would recognise the quest as being the chainsawd / victor axe / sting tip dlq.

Dawn of E-Access

Welcome to the<cr>E-Access quiz!
Q1) E-Access ADSL<cr>broadband costs a monthly<cr>fee of 5,500 yen.
Is a seperate fee<cr>necessary for the<cr>phone line?
Yes<cr>No<cr>

Ding Dong!
Correct!<cr>Please continue!

Boo Boo!

Again, welcome to the<cr>E-Access quiz!
Q2) "ADSL" is a<cr>high-speed always on<cr>Internet service.
This has a maximum<cr>speed of 1.5Mbps.
How many times faster then<cr>64Kbps ISDN is this?
1) 2x <cr>2) 10x<cr>3) 24x<cr>

funny people bash auto translation such as google, but anyone with a brain can actually make sense out of the dialogue.

anyway;

only thing they really sensor was violence / stuff that didn't translate properly or make sense in English, this rarely changes the content of the story though, if only elements of the characters involved.

yeah as for flowen yeah she essentially DOES die, but they don't openly tell you she died

it's rather one of those awkward moments where the player pieces it out.

flowen was male, quit while you are behind. "fatally wounded", " slipping away" etc.

I would rather have something officially translated, re-spaced correctly and done properly with minimal effort, when there are other quests with no translations at all. That is my point.

Edited by Atlas

Damn the name was girly indeed in that case XD

well yeah pretty much, still wish I'd know japanese in text

I know a bit of japanese (mostly instructions to get to places)

oh well japan does it again

P.S anyone know of any good learn japanese software?

• 1 year later...

so this has been post is on for a year when are you actualy translating or getting em translated :P would be nice if thos japanese quests are english :3

so this has been post is on for a year when are you actualy translating or getting em translated :P would be nice if thos japanese quests are english :3

Well no one have send me a translation so i guess this is gonna take lot of time lol

Well no one have send me a translation so i guess this is gonna take lot of time lol

you could try google translate it will atleast give an idea what the japanese means n stuff lol

• 1 month later...