Call of Duty Black OPS!

zsmith9806

Ok so tonight at midnight the new Call of Duty will be coming out. The Big Lip Radio crew including myself will be on at 1245am till 1145am. We will be doing an all nighter. If any of you are interested just add me (xX ORM Z Xx) on xbox 360 and I will get you in our lobby. You guys will have a special window over the other listeners. So pretty much we will boot someone out for on of you guys. and make sure if you are a member of Ultima you send me a message saying that you are so I know it you guys!

We would love to have you join us.

Thanks and see you there.

hey i thought u guys were suppose to have some kinda special event on ultima. what happend to that?

Still been worked on.

I can't wait for black op's but I dont think I can get it on the release date, pray for me! =/

hey i thought u guys were suppose to have some kinda special event on ultima. what happend to that?

has been delayed cuz is gonna be a long term event but the list of items is not quit well.

*Would not know cause he's no longer in the loop*

No clue. :B

I know i have been distant lately, just have had alot of family issues going on. I stop by from time to time. But to keep you guys informed. My uncles wife passed away about 2 months ago . You all may know him because he is my co-host on BLR. 3 weeks ago my mom was diagnosed with 6 different types of cancer and was told she has 6 months to a year left to live.

Im not looking for any pity, I'm simply informing you guys so you know I diddent just up and leave you guys. We still sponsor this server and will always sponsor this server.

The event is on its way to being finished. I will continue to stop by and say hello. but for time being i wont be playing as much.

So say some prayers and if any of you need anything just let me know, I am quietly surfing this site everyday.

Thank you all and keep lvlin

I know i have been distant lately, just have had alot of family issues going on. I stop by from time to time. But to keep you guys informed. My uncles wife passed away about 2 months ago . You all may know him because he is my co-host on BLR. 3 weeks ago my mom was diagnosed with 6 different types of cancer and was told she has 6 months to a year left to live.

Im not looking for any pity, I'm simply informing you guys so you know I diddent just up and leave you guys. We still sponsor this server and will always sponsor this server.

The event is on its way to being finished. I will continue to stop by and say hello. but for time being i wont be playing as much.

So say some prayers and if any of you need anything just let me know, I am quietly surfing this site everyday.

Thank you all and keep lvlin

Hey man, I'll definitely be prayin.

Keep on truckin man. Nor are you the first.

My Great Granddad passed away from Cancer and Alzheimer's bout half a year ago.