X99 fluid stacks

Here you can post any ideas you have 

As for those stacks in my personal opinion it could ruin the game making it easier in some cases/infinite almost instant healing with trimates.

(i believe they are of the same group as the rest fluids/mates/stars/mooons=

Edited by Cyane

x99 stack doesn't mean the game is good or recent. We could do x9999 too and have a crappy game. Point is x99 stack would indeed ruin the game. Perhaps if it was limited to the bank and mesetas was not free, it could work. But that's pretty much it.

A large part of being a caster is the rationing of your TP.  x99 fluids of any type would remove this aspect.  Anyway, you should never run out of TP.  Only time as a caster that I ever ran out of TP was running ROCT duo, and that was casting WAY too much.

• Like 1

99x Mates would be terrible. There would be absolutely no reason for RA/HU to not play Cast. I agree that Fluids wouldn't really be a big deal, pretty sure I've never come close to using up all my Fluids on a FO. I wish that bank could hold 99x Mates/Fluids just so lower level toons could transfer Monomates/fluids more easily, but that could be solved by just allowing higher levels to buy them in the store instead of meaningless techs

Edited by shong