Cannot log in to PSO:BB, says credentials are incorrect

lauradm

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry if it isn't. I haven't logged into my account (lauradm) for quite a long while, I've just redownloaded PSO:BB and installed it but every time I try to login it says "invalid login credentials". I've reset my password via the reset link on the log in page for this forum (not sure if the same username/password is used for this forum as is used for the game?) and tried after resetting it and still get the same issue. Are accounts closed after a certain amount of time? Or is this some other issue?

Thanks in advance :)

dont forget that forum account and game account are 2 diffrent accounts. you need one to play and one for forum! c:

if you lock your acc cause of to often wrong logins then just pm soly :P doesnt need long and its unlocked again

• Like 1

Excellent, nice one guys :) gonna try that link Soly, I thought they might not be linked but I just couldn't find the reset pass link for the game accounts for some reason! I'll try it and let you know :)

also I reckon it's probably locked cos I did try and login many times, can you please check and unlock it for me, Soly? I am just waiting on the reset password email atm :) game account is also named 'lauradm'

Edited by Cyane
Merging replies
1 minute ago, lauradm said:

also I reckon it's probably locked cos I did try and login many times, can you please check and unlock it for me, Soly? I am just waiting on the reset password email atm :) game account is also named 'lauradm'

should arrive soon, if not check your spam folder!