MAG at level 200 reverts to previous evolution when I relog

Hello,

I have a level 200 Varaha (the stats aren't great; I raised this early on) 27/162/10/1. It has two PB, Farlla and Golla. I think I raised it on a Skyly hunter. When I feed it anything on my Greenill ranger, it turns into Madhu and learns Mylla&Youlla. However, when I log back in to the game, it goes back to being Varaha with no twins.

Just wondering if this is a bug, or if that's just what happens with level 200 mags with 2 photon blasts or something. Ideally I'd like it to stay Madhu! I'm raising better mags so it's not a huge deal...

edit: I also have stored it in the bank as Madhu and when I come back it's Varaha again.

Edited by lameexcuse
On 8/31/2016 at 6:36 PM, Soly said:

If the client is changing the mag, then it is (should be) a bug.
Because the server only emulates what the client does.

If it is changed though, it makes maintaining custom mags difficult or even impossible, as someone's custom mag may be a mag that cannot be obtained with such stats (e.g. a mind madhu, or a power apsaras, or a power sita, or a lvl 200 baby mag etc.) and would change when feeding to regain synchro.

Edited by Fyrewolf5