rules when Playing with Dark Flow owner

leezy

I have it ingrained into my system to heal when someone is about to die. It's a reflex by now and I can't always control it.

Also I honestly don't care what weapon others use, and most of the time I don't even care to pay attention. This is a game where a balanced team provides the most fun and that included me supporting the other players. OP maybe you should stick to soloing or playing with other DF users.

Hum, well I was half joking in my post before.

There is many issues. Forces and basically any character that can use resta (so everyone beside droids) are used to heal themselves with resta. Some people do use trimates, in dire situation because it's faster, but generally speaking not enough people. I should say that we rely on resta a bit too much.

Why too much ? Not because of pesky DF user that will rage quit if you heal them, but because trimate and dimate are a good way to manage your HP without using TP. It's kind of like reverser and moon atomiser. Moon atomiser is faster, like waaaaay faster than reverser and you will unlikely be interrupted while using it. Most Forces (at least good one) do not use reverser, not until they run out of moon atomiser at least.

We should use resta with parcimonie. I mean, sure resta is good, but trimates (though they're limited in number) are better. And sometime just a dimate is enough to heal you too.

I used to be so bad that I was constantly using resta. Because I was feeling like it was infinite. But it is not, and when you use spirit skills it can be tricky. The most important point being that resta is slow, compared to di/trimates. Against certain foes, if you use resta, you don't even have time to attack.

Now, trimates cannot be bought anytime we want so... it's a bit of a downside. But still slight.

Now, DF users should also be more tolerant. DF is not your only weapon (or so I hope...). People need to heal themselves (but yes to a certain extend they can use di/trimates). You can gently teach people why they should avoid using resta near you during a run. Raging about that will make you look like a fool, and people will not want to make any efforts to please you if you're being a "trou d'cul", like Quebecers usually say =)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

I have it ingrained into my system to heal when someone is about to die. It's a reflex by now and I can't always control it.

Also I honestly don't care what weapon others use, and most of the time I don't even care to pay attention. This is a game where a balanced team provides the most fun and that included me supporting the other players. OP maybe you should stick to soloing or playing with other DF users.

please write that to @Sylph777 in a pm.. after that you will never write such bs again XD its annoying if youre usin df and someone heals me.. and thats also no teamplay..

4 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Hum, well I was half joking in my post before.

There is many issues. Forces and basically any character that can use resta (so everyone beside droids) are used to heal themselves with resta. Some people do use trimates, in dire situation because it's faster, but generally speaking not enough people. I should say that we rely on resta a bit too much.

Why too much ? Not because of pesky DF user that will rage quit if you heal them, but because trimate and dimate are a good way to manage your HP without using TP. It's kind of like reverser and moon atomiser. Moon atomiser is faster, like waaaaay faster than reverser and you will unlikely be interrupted while using it. Most Forces (at least good one) do not use reverser, not until they run out of moon atomiser at least.

We should use resta with parcimonie. I mean, sure resta is good, but trimates (though they're limited in number) are better. And sometime just a dimate is enough to heal you too.

I used to be so bad that I was constantly using resta. Because I was feeling like it was infinite. But it is not, and when you use spirit skills it can be tricky. The most important point being that resta is slow, compared to di/trimates. Against certain foes, if you use resta, you don't even have time to attack.

Now, trimates cannot be bought anytime we want so... it's a bit of a downside. But still slight.

Now, DF users should also be more tolerant. DF is not your only weapon (or so I hope...). People need to heal themselves (but yes to a certain extend they can use di/trimates). You can gently teach people why they should avoid using resta near you during a run. Raging about that will make you look like a fool, and people will not want to make any efforts to please you if you're being a "trou d'cul", like Quebecers usually say =)

well if you see someone usin df special you wont heal em.. even if hes usin another wep.. a good hunter play with other weps too on low health to use df special on stronger mobs.. thats why i love playin fonewm in tower xD if someone usin df my resta have not enough range to heal em :P and if a df user needs a resta he will shout or die xP (or use a trimate)

so df user and resta user can be work togheter if everyone try to help each other (i always run away from mobs and df user to heal me)

Yes certainly. Depending on the map, it's easier to play with DF users. Like, if you're playing in ruins... good luck. But tower is quite good for that.

That's why i made a point talking about di/trimates. I used to be a really bad player (now am just a bad player ^^) and was constantly using resta. And I discovered that it doesn't prevent me from dying. Because depending on the monster and situation, you may need to be fast and not lose time casting resta when you can instant heal yourself with a consumable. Still, resta is very good for team play in general and when you run out of di/trimates.

Also, when you play casual, chilling off or still depending on situation, you can allow yourself using resta so that you don't put down your stock of consumable.

2 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Yes certainly. Depending on the map, it's easier to play with DF users. Like, if you're playing in ruins... good luck. But tower is quite good for that.

That's why i made a point talking about di/trimates. I used to be a really bad player (now am just a bad player ^^) and was constantly using resta. And I discovered that it doesn't prevent me from dying. Because depending on the monster and situation, you may need to be fast and not lose time casting resta when you can instant heal yourself with a consumable. Still, resta is very good for team play in general and when you run out of di/trimates.

Also, when you play casual, chilling off or still depending on situation, you can allow yourself using resta so that you don't put down your stock of consumable.

yeah thats clear that its also dependin on situations. but you can do it all as a team and look on each other c: and if someone heals you and you dont want that tell that that you wont have that and tell them why (mostly newbies or unknown resta df users ;) ) and sometimes me as a joke but then i write : no love to df

that the df user know that im jokin/trollin xD

Or you could just ask politely if you can use DF special ? if they yes, they will therefore avoid using resta on you but if it happen ( even a lot of times ), don't complain and just redrop your hp's like nothing happened... it's not the end of the world and respect of others people is much more important than any personnal desires of selfish gameplay... if they say no and you don't like it, you are free to leave the game, its as simple as that. Peace

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

leezy what will you say to someone using a mag using resta at boss? XD happened a lot to me xD

i had that mag,,on my fo,,and when i run with a df user i remove it,enter the room and then equip it,,

i open a room,,runing thru forest 1 and in the middle of forest 2 someone join,,and the first thing they did was resta,

6 minutes ago, leezy said:

i had that mag,,on my fo,,and when i run with a df user i remove it,enter the room and then equip it,,

i open a room,,runing thru forest 1 and in the middle of forest 2 someone join,,and the first thing they did was resta,

well i only know about 3 mags specials xD and thats robochao, telu and sato xD but that can just happen.. better tell them why not to resta you and you will have more fun than ragin cause someone healed you :P

12 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

please write that to @Sylph777 in a pm.. after that you will never write such bs again XD its annoying if youre usin df and someone heals me.. and thats also no teamplay..

Of course if you're doing a specific run in a team you know, roles may change. But in a casual open game I just don't care how much faster a mob might die when everything dies within seconds anyway. I think it's much worse to struggle to even tag enemies in a game with a DF user that won't hold back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

Of course if you're doing a specific run in a team you know, roles may change. But in a casual open game I just don't care how much faster a mob might die when everything dies within seconds anyway. I think it's much worse to struggle to even tag enemies in a game with a DF user that won't hold back.

it is possible XD you can dmc them xP

dmc = damage cancle