Can I get a Kama with twins?

Ardh2005

I'm looking at making a Tellusis for my RAmar, and when I was looking at the mag guide I have, I didn't see a clear way to get twins on a Kama. Do any of you more experienced folks know if it's possible, and if so, how?

Feed a mag up to madhu with a type B ranger (pow is higher than dex at lvl 50), then give it to a type A ranger and feed it a dimate to make it switch to a kama. Use your dragon scale and you have a telly with twins :D

• Like 1

You can also do it with redria hunter if dex is over pow, then whitil or oran hunter to make kama. Sorry my knowledge of what IDs do what is pretty crappy haha

On 6/23/2014 at 0:12 PM, Soly said:

i always do this to feed most mags (a guide i made :P)

After every feed (point 1, 2, etc...) log off and on again to avoid stats change unnoticed (although is supposed that the mag desync is fixed i'd do this)

With a Hunter Type A (Viridia - Skyly - Purplenum - Redria - Yellowboze)

1. 13 Monomates (5/5/0/0)
Evolves to Varuna/Kalki/Vrita [Farlla/Estilla/Leilla]

2. 123 Antidotes (5/11/19/0)
Evolves to Marutah [Pilla]

3. 97 Sol Atomizers (5/22/22/0)

4. 9 Antidotes (5/22/23/0)
Evolves to Ila [Mylla & Youlla]

With a RAnger Type A (Viridia - Skyly - Purplenum - Redria - Yellowboze) or HUnter Type B (Greenil - Bluefull - Pinkal - Oran - Whitill)

5. 42 Dimates
Evolves to Kama (5/27/23/0)

5.1. Use a Dragon Scale
Evolves to Tellusis

Now can feed the mag in any character you want

Dimates = POW
Difluid = MIND
Antidotes = DEX

This way you can use the Dragon Scale at Lv 55 saving some time since magcells feed faster than any other mag

This works pretty well. Took the liberty of slightly editing the class transitions to be more accurate and clearer (i.e. must be fed with hu to level 10, not just switching to the hu before 35 which would not work, added extra kama evolution class).