Mag lvl200 with 2pb

Hey, just wanted to know, I saw on many forums that mags with only 2 PB would eventually get their last one by lvl200. just reached that level after 100+hrs and It did not transform nor got a damn PB. Now I'm stuck on a Hunter without twins. What should I do ? :(

btw Mag is Varaha with 15/135/50/0

Edited by j-flow_killer@hotmail.fr

Mags dont get pbs nor transform at lvl 200, at lvl 100 if fed right, they transform, and they get a pb. you should go on pso-world and learn about feeding a mag, it was help considerably

Best thing to do is buy a new mag or make a new one. I've had this problem too and ended up scrapping the mag. That sucks you spent a lot of time into it though... 

1 minute ago, PSOAddict said:

Mags dont get pbs nor transform at lvl 200, at lvl 100 if fed right, they transform, and they get a pb. you should go on pso-world and learn about feeding a mag, it was help considerably

Well this is my first character and first mag too, but it looks like i'm the only person with only 2 PB and I don't know if I can fix it :(

mags can't be fixed :/ once they go down a road, they are stuck to it for the most part. all you can do is get a new mag and follow a guide via pso world to ensure a none messed up, good stat mag with all 3 pbs

For the mag to evolve and get a PB, it has to have certain stats. Sometimes a mag can evolve, but the evolution will have a PB that the mag already has, so it will end up only having 2.

You're not the only person with 2PBs, don't worry. Sometimes some mags that people want will only end up with 2.

Your only solution would be to create a new mag. Like PSOAddict said, check out some of the stuff on pso-world, it's VERY helpful. You could also use a program called magfarm to help decide what to feed it beforehand.

1 minute ago, aaronsable said:

Best thing to do is buy a new mag or make a new one. I've had this problem too and ended up scrapping the mag. That sucks you spent a lot of time into it though... 

ive read things like this, is it still possible ? http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?73051-lvl-200-Kama-Ripoff

It depends how you evolved it. If you only made it so it had 2 evolutions then it will only have 2 PBs, 

sometimes when you evolve them, you do get a physical change but no PB exchange. it depends on the pathing of evolution.. ( i built nothing but dex to 50 for all 3 PBs)

i was switching from dex and pow to get a twins PB and i needed to stay on the path of dex, and had there messed up. 

i had a rukmin 153 2 PBs and i trashed it. 

1 minute ago, PSOAddict said:

Thanks, I got it. But that link I posted is irrelevant now I guess ?

32 minutes ago, j-flow_killer@hotmail.fr said:

ive read things like this, is it still possible ? http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?73051-lvl-200-Kama-Ripoff

You could probably try giving it to another character to feed to see if that works, I can't remember if it does or not. You'll have to make sure you know who to give it to though, or else you could end up with a PB you don't want.

Since the mag is max level now there's nothing to lose really, so give it a try if you want. Best of luck to you ^_^

16 minutes ago, snowfox said:

You could probably try giving it to another character to feed to see if that works, I can't remember if it does or not. You'll have to make sure you know who to give it to though, or else you could end up with a PB you don't want.

Since the mag is max level now there's nothing to lose really, so give it a try if you want. Best of luck to you ^_^

Well if you wanna give me a hand with this, that'd be great xd

also what are the mags stats as those are a factor in what evolution it might turn into

you can get it a 3rd one depending on its stats and who feeds it so you may not need to scrap