Psobb.exe stops working during transition

Guildcard: N/A

Character N/A

Date/Time: N/A

Description: Psobb.exe stops working when either entering a room, going from pioneer to ragol, or going from area to area/area boss, but always during the transition screen. It has been happening quite frequently lately, but again only during transitions, never in mid gameplay.

cU7ErKM.png

Comments: Grabbed the wrong screenshot, but the background was just the loading screen anyways...

Edited by Carsomyr

If you have any graphical mods like the enb, you might need to disable it, bad connection or desync to the server cause that too.

You could also have a broken skin in game that could cause you that, try a fresh install for starters.

My install is vanilla. No mods, No skins, fresh install on a semi-recently reinstalled OS on a semi-brand new SSD. If it is a desync, it is happening way too often recently... I never used to have these sorts of issues :P

Soly did a update to the client. He tested it as far he could before put it live. But it's not a real test until it publish for all the users.

Most likely this is the problem that everyone is presenting.  I don't have computer access at then moment to put back the regular exe.

Hopefully soly didn't deleted it because that would just make it longer to put it back.

Thanks for the report.