S>Girasole 20dts

Trefleex

Says someone who doesn't understand basic supply and demand. You act like the event with Girasoles is active or recently ended. Weren't Girasoles like this selling for about 15 DTs during the event they dropped in? Asking for 20 DTs now doesn't sound all that crazy. Seriously Saith, can you please learn about supply and demand and also pay more attention to what prices things actually sell for, before you talk down to people like this? Your personal opinion on an item's value is not what determines their value. Supply, demand, and what people actually pay, is what determines it.

Sorry if this sort of conversation annoys you in your trade topic, treeflex but people like Saith have been very annoying with this stuff on the forum lately. It's fine to nicely correct someone if their pricing is way off. They will probably appreciate it. But to act like an asshole about someone's price, especially when it's reasonable, is not cool. Supply and demand will naturally bring a high price down anyway, so if you think someone's price is too high and you hate them, you would be better off not saying anything anyway, so it takes them longer to sell it.

Nah, I remember everyone selling them for 10 dts and even lower right after the event ended. At most, he could get away with 10, but know this server, it'll probably get sold for 20. The thing has little utility aside from being another weapon DF users can use to get their health down low. Plus as saith pointed out, this particular one is lows stats and it's not tekked right. I wouldn't exactly call this price reasonable. That being said, he can charge as much dts as he wants, but good luck getting a buyer.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 2

Says someone who doesn't understand basic supply and demand. You act like the event with Girasoles is active or recently ended. Weren't Girasoles like this selling for about 15 DTs during the event they dropped in? Asking for 20 DTs now doesn't sound all that crazy. Seriously Saith, can you please learn about supply and demand and also pay more attention to what prices things actually sell for, before you talk down to people like this? Your personal opinion on an item's value is not what determines their value. Supply, demand, and what people actually pay, is what determines it.

Sorry if this sort of conversation annoys you in your trade topic, treeflex but people like Saith have been very annoying with this stuff on the forum lately. It's fine to nicely correct someone if their pricing is way off. They will probably appreciate it. But to act like an asshole about someone's price, especially when it's reasonable, is not cool. Supply and demand will naturally bring a high price down anyway, so if you think someone's price is too high and you hate them, you would be better off not saying anything anyway, so it takes them longer to sell it.

I wasn't being an asshole. I was nicely correcting a pricing that was way off. During the event they dropped in they were selling cheaper, they were dropping like candy. I have actually been going through the trade forums every single day for a very long time (even though it's kinda been part of my job since well before I was mod, I did so long before it was). You are the one chasing me down here just to talk down to me. I get that you dislike me, but this isn't necessary.

Sorry trefleex was just trying to help you out since it's unlikely anyone will be interested in a really low stat and improperly tekked girasole for that much, didn't want to make a scene. Good luck with finding a buyer (meant honestly, no sarcasm).

• Like 2

@Saith

I'm sorry for calling you an asshole. I assumed you knew about supply and demand but you don't. So the problem isn't you being a jerk; it's your lack of knowledge. I made the same mistake with you in the past on a different subject.

Of course they were selling cheaper and were plentiful during the event. And it's been months since then, so things change. That's how it works. Please watch some Youtube videos that explain supply and demand. You are ignorant on this subject and you act like you are an expert on it. That's what annoys me.

• Like 1

@Saith

I'm sorry for calling you an asshole. I assumed you knew about supply and demand but you don't. So the problem isn't you being a jerk; it's your lack of knowledge. I made the same mistake with you in the past on a different subject.

Of course they were selling cheaper and were plentiful during the event. And it's been months since then, so things change. That's how it works. Please watch some Youtube videos that explain supply and demand. You are ignorant on this subject and you act like you are an expert on it. That's what annoys me.

Ad hominem much. Anyway, I agree with saith more on this. There were 10 dts outside of the event for the longest time, I don't see why all of a sudden they should double in price. For item with pretty low utility, 10 dts sounds more fair for this.

• Like 1

i also agree to saith.. got my girasol 70 0 0 0 for 10 dts some weeks ago. thats normal value x.x

and i pc'ed it before, even tru pc'ed it at 10dts

i know im not long here but 20 for such a gira is a little to much D:

Ad hominem much. Anyway, I agree with saith more on this. There were 10 dts outside of the event for the longest time, I don't see why all of a sudden they should double in price. For item with pretty low utility, 10 dts sounds more fair for this.

That's not what an ad hominem is. Insult doesn't automatically equal ad hominem. Ad hominem is just an insult without addressing any point or argument.

That's not what an ad hominem is. Insult doesn't automatically equal ad hominem. Ad hominem is just an insult without addressing any point or argument.

Eh, you've got a point. But it's still the mentality of "I don't agree with you, so I'm going to attack you along with the argument.". Still could have made the same point without the insults.

Edited by mudkipzjm

plz admins who dont know their own rules make clear that this is a sell topic and not a spam topic for the 100 billions times if u want spam go malxerz comic topic fyrewolf etc..

Anyways, Saith has a point, that Girasole is broken. Saith was only trying to help and he actually apologized to you.

But at the same time I agree to you, this is not the best place to spam arguments about prices. Maybe a pm would had been better to avoid drama. :)

Edited by MrHucast

Anyways, Saith has a point, that Girasole is broken. Saith was only trying to help and he actually apologized to you.

But at the same time I agree to you, this is not the best place to spam arguments about prices. Maybe a pm would had been better to avoid drama. :)

mr hucast i always see u when asking tru do this pricecheck plz and then telling him u do great pricechecks ^^ but never see correcting saith on his glide v1.00 for 10dts and lindcray 30 hit 15 dts and other stuff when he makes there a pricecheck some other organism does same thing on this planet called *slimeball* xd

Edited by Trefleex