Episode 3 Card IDs?

Hatsodoom Reiga

Ok, so back on the old Schthack forums there was a topic with a TON of PSO Episode 3 AR codes and the like. However what it had that no other site on the internet seemed to have was a numerical code for every single card in the game. I NEED THOSE CODES. I know I should have saved them myself and I'm regretting it big time. The topic that contained the codes is no longer online, so I'm at a loss here. The IDs are needed so you can put unobtainable cards (such as boss cards) into decks using a certain cheat code. (It involves changing your wins and losses value.) If anyone has a list of these IDs, knows who does, or knows how to find them using CE or something, please let me know.

That doesn't have the IDs or the actual code. It involved changing your wins and losses value and that somehow replaced all of one kind of card in your decks to another type. (EX: Evil Sharks changed to Gibbles)

why dont u try to "make" that code by urself?

that isnt that hard

You just need to change the value when u get ur first hex of ur code to make other cards

Edited by Shiva

• 2 weeks later...

why dont u try to "make" that code by urself?

that isnt that hard

You just need to change the value when u get ur first hex of ur code to make other cards

I have no idea what any of that means. Also I have the code, but need the IDs so I know which cards I'm actually generating/changing.