Game Randomly Crashes

Pretty much the topic, the game crashes on me fairly frequently, and I'm not sure what to do. It seems to occur during combat, as it hasn't happened without enemies on the screen. I don't receive an error message, just windows telling me that the program crashed. Also, while it does happen often, I can still play for a couple hours without it crashing, it's just frequent enough that any dungeon run is risky. The last time it occured during the fight with the De Rol Lee.

De Rol Lee is dangerous man!

First of all check if no program is being opened and darkens the screen, for that you can tone down your user account control to the second level so it doesn't happen, you could try a fresh install of the game in case something got corrupted, or lower your game settings (if they are low try to max them this usually solves problems with the central control area disconnects could help on other places).

• Like 1

As for me it's more likely to happen when I have PSO in background or when I'm idle, strangely.

(the reason why I avoid dual log on the same laptop)

• Like 1

The game you have it installed in sections that automatically indicates the place of installation or changed it? Ej: Desktop. If so you are likely to spend those mistakes, so I recommend leaving the game installed on the same installer places the left. Another thing too, if you use skins for the game, avoid them if you have these problems error, usually overload skins can increase the likelihood of errors. more frequent in Caves, central control area, and the towers of EP2. In certain cases some missions.

• Like 1