Ultima Client Download

Larva

Hello! Just downloaded the game and I have recently installed it. Long time SCHTSERV server player but decided to transfer over here because their server crashed hardcore and all accounts may have been lost. So its a new start for me! I can't seem to get into the game or download any patches. Whenever I type in my username and password and then hit start game, I can never get past the connections page. It looks like it loading something but then I get the error messag: "No.903 Patch Server Connection Failed. Server may be under maintnenace." Idk how to fix this. Thank you.

Hello! Just downloaded the game and I have recently installed it. Long time SCHTSERV server player but decided to transfer over here because their server crashed hardcore and all accounts may have been lost. So its a new start for me! I can't seem to get into the game or download any patches. Whenever I type in my username and password and then hit start game, I can never get past the connections page. It looks like it loading something but then I get the error messag: "No.903 Patch Server Connection Failed. Server may be under maintnenace." Idk how to fix this. Thank you.

Try to disable your firewall/antivirus to check if they are blocking the connection, after add the pso folder(and exe) to the antivirus/firewall exceptions.

Make sure you are using the latest version of the launcher 3.4

I used w8.1 before... but not with that version. Yet it works fine in w7 and wX

I doubt it has to do with the client itself, although if one loads up... Can you upload the psobb.exe from 3.3 somewhere and send me a link?

Well I guess it says is updated? hmm... running out of options lol...

Can you open the game directly (psobb.exe) if it flashes for a sec or crashes or anything.

Open the search, type "Event viewer" then go Windows Logs > Application and in this list check if there is any entry for psobb.

Hopefully a bit more detail in the error log will help:

Faulting application name: psobb.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: psobb.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00760000
Faulting process id: 0x195c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0e9af807df415
Faulting application path: C:\Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst\psobb.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst\psobb.exe

Yes it is, that's a buffer overflow. Another try then.

Could search for "regedit.exe" and open it

Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SonicTeam\PSOBB

Right click on PSOBB and export it (this will be the backup, save somewhere please). Then right click again and delete.

After that, run my launcher and start the game and see if it works. (If it does, would you mind to send me the x.reg file, in a private message like the other file)

Edited by Soly