Ultima Client Download

Larva

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with getting the game running. I open the launcher and start the game, it proceeds through the main menu, connection, and character screen. I created a character, however when I try to select a character and start playing it freezes immediately after the loading screen(the screen is still half black.)

I've tried running compatibility mode, ran as administer, and played with basically every setting available through the launcher.

Anyone have any ideas on what's causing this?

Also I'm running on Windows 10, which I thought may have presented an issue as well.

Have you tried in window mode?

• 2 weeks later...

I have this problem that whenever I try to log onto the game, I get a message saying that I need to verify my account.

So I went to check the verification to make sure my account was valid, and it said; "We could not find the validation request you are attempting to verify. This is likely because you have already validated your account, or an administrator has validated your account for you. Please try to login with your registration details now." and it's just an endless cycle.

Has anyone else experienced this, or have a solution?

Nevermind, it works now. It turns out I had it mixed up with the Forum's UserID and Password.

However, I've encountered another problem. After the character creation process and starting up the game, it freezes at the loading screen. I've tried it in windowed mode (as mentioned above) and it hasn't changed.

Would you have any other ideas as how to resolve this?

Where exactly you crash? ... and just cuz generic troubleshoot.

Is your DirectX up to date (9.0c)?

Is any program that could potentially interact with the rendering of the game running (raptr, AMD catalyst stuff, etc)?