S> Slicer of Fanatics

Midori

I'm selling the following Slicer of Fanatics for 4 photon drops each. Please PM me or post here if interested.

Could a mod please lock this topic?

Edited by Midori
  • Like 4

What the fuck O_O so many u_u

Almost all found in the last week too. And this isn't even all of them. I am keeping 2 others with hit for myself. I did 9-8 solo runs for a solid week, hunting SOV. I had to kill 250 Saint Millions for my 2nd SOV to drop, ugh.

would these be stronger then my disc of braveman 45/0/0/45/45

I'm not an expert on slicers so I don't feel confident enough to answer.

lets put it like this. diska of brave man will do between 1000-2000 damage with sd and jz, demon special will cut del lily (and i use this as an example because if u hit del lily with one demon special it will kill its self) from its normal hp of 5294 to 1323, which is 3271 points of damage, with out sd or jz. sooo id say yes, fanatic is better for mobs. bosses on the other hand, braveman would be the better choice.

Edited by dchamberlin89
  • Like 2

Like I don't remember who (might be Saith) said before, Diska of braveman and Slicer of Fanatic are different you cannot really compare them just as "damage dealers".

Slicer of Fanatic is really good in itself but obviously will be useless against bosses since they resist against demon. Cutting 75 % of hp (if you're not a cast, otherwise it's 45 % of hp, take that in consideration) if really powerful, don't doubt it (aka: dchamberlin89 calculations). For halloween event by example I used demon's to kill Indi Belra (buffed) really fast (well it was not a SOF since I didn't have it at this moment, but a demolition comet...)

Slicer of Fanatic does not need shifta/zalure to be a good "damage dealer". And don't forget that there might be less targets (3 maximum) but there is more range on SOF than on other slicers.

Diska of braveman in the other hand will deal raw damages so it can be used against bosses, if you are careful with your life though, since it's berzerk.

So my advice is to just have both and switch like a good hunter always does.

Edited by Misombre