B>DM WITH DT's, PDs

AdamFrost901

Yeah if you buy an item on here with real money from another player (not including donations) both you and that person will be banned. It's against the rules. Please report anyone who tries to get you to do that.

Don't pay him more than 120 for a max DM just warning he's a scammer

Yassssssssssssss Wilson, calling them out. Drag him, girl!

• Like 1

That time of night again?

also i would count how much it costs from a 3 50% as a starting point lol

still doesnt add up, but somehow depreciation matters in a video game xD

Edited by Malxerz

Lmao here it comes the gang up he starts with me and I'm wrong smh can't expect anything less in a game that allows characters named n to run around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

well.... i feel 65dts is hell low 45+45 because im assuming people would use RL weapons with 50% on two slots and 50 hit so thats 90 so far for sphering+ 30 for 80hit

plus the cost of pgf? hell man dont get me wrong math isnt my strongest subject but 120 doesnt add up.

i would like to speak not representing schthack but most schthack players i know grind for their shit hard because we were never used to the donation game because we knew that the server didnt need all that money to be kept up when gms said they donate their time voluntarily and are happy to do it. Dont go accusing and targeting people without cold hard facts. i've work hard for all my end game stuff which is what i think this game is about not buying huge amount of fake currency to buy fake items. im sorry i wouldnt mind donating for a server to be kept up but dts are just too much. i feel you dont need thousands of $ to keep a server alive.

just my 50cents and eminem here.

#sorrynotsorry

Edited by Starlord
  • Like 2