Missing DF :(

Virec

Guildcard: 42148474

Character: Rain Slot: 2

Guildcard #2: 42164162

Character #2: Ja Slot: 2

Date/Time: 02/27/2016 - Approximately 2:50 ish pm EST

Description: I was going to transfer over an extra DF from the above listed Guild Card on slot 2 over to Guild Card 42164162 on slot 2 (Ja) so he can temporarily use until I was able to get a DF for him. When I logged onto my hucast (Rain//42148474) and dual logged with my Humar (Ja//42164162) to transfer over one of my DFs from my Hucast and noticed that it was missing. Both of these characters are on different accounts in the same slot(#2). As far as I can remember the last time I logged on my hucast was before Valentines day but I am not sure because when I do play I log on all of my characters frequently. Anyways long story short I had two Dark Flows and now I have one. The stats are listed below:

Dark Flow (0/0/50/50/50)

Dark Flow (55/40/0/0/50) - I am missing this one

I didnt noticed it was missing until I dual logged with both accounts and noticed it was gone. I spoke with Cyane and she checked through all of my accounts and did not see it anywhere and advised for me to make a topic to take the investigation further.

Comments: Unfortunately I have a screen shot with both Dark Flows in my inventory from a while back but only one of the items statistics are showing :( . Reference the Image below for details:

2rca05i.jpg

This has never happened to me before :(

Please help me get this second DF back, I was holding this item for a friend that is an member of the US military forces and he was recently deployed a few months ago.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via PM, in topic , or in game.

Thanks

-Virec

• Like 1

You're not the first to have their dfs missing. It's happening to other people. This is crazy. HIDE YO WIFE, hide yo kids, HIDE YALLS DF, they are raping everybody out here.

Man gotta log in to check if my dfs aren't missing :(

• Like 4

Or give them to me, I will make sure they don't disappear ;)

Good luck with that Virec

• Like 2

At 26/02 23:12 you didn't have that second DF you say, so no idea what's going on there.

At that time your inventory list is this

001. DARK FLOW [0/0/50/50|50]
002. Vulcan +9 [0/40/0/0|40] [Arrest]
003. TWIN BRAND +60 [0/0/0/25|25]
004. RED SWORD +52 [45/0/0/0|40]
005. RAINBOW BATON +24 [0/0/0/5|50]
006. WEDDING DRESS [Slots: 4] [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]
... Some more items not in the picture
Edited by Soly

At 26/02 23:12 you didn't have that second DF you say, so no idea what's going on there.

At that time your inventory list is this

006. WEDDING DRESS [Slots: 4] [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]

As I explained to Cy in the game I was in the process of showing my roommate different features of the game because I been trying to get him to start playing for months. I deposited my arrest vulcan into the bank and pulled it out, as a demonstration of how the bank system works. Also I showed him a few variations of different weapons and armors etc when I was logged on character virec (slot 1). Keep in mind my roommate does not have an account yet. If he did you would be able to show it server side because we are under the same backbone router or pulling from the same base network ID. Also I was giving my roommate the run down when I noticed the item was missing.

This is very strange because before I took that week off starting on Valentines day it was there and now its not. I know I am not crazy because I remember trading for the second one from MIGstar in game which would allow me to have two of them and the image I posted was screenshoted when I got my wedding dress from makaveli.

Soly I appreciate your continuing investigation on this and I look forward to your resolution.

Oh geez I wanna say I received this thing a month before I got my DF from MIG, I am thinking some time in January its hard for me to pinpoint which day. My buddies deployment date was Jan 22 and he lent it to me like a week or so before that if I remember correctly. :(

Soly I do not log on my hucast that much because I was more focused on leveling my humar, when I get into a leveling phase I stay focused on that character until hes max level.

Alright, I told you I was going to check some time before.

At 12/02/2016 - 21:20

This is your inventory

006. BLUE ODOSHI VIOLET NIMAIDOU [Slots: 4] [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]

I'll check back to January 20.

At 20/01.2016 - 03:17

You didn't even have the first DF, so I don't know, you'll have to give me something else.

I can't give you back a DF that (at this moment) didn't exist

Edited by Soly

lol

i remember when you made a topic about quitting and showed stats of a DF set identical to those. Except that time they were sphered and 80hit, suspicious to me

Edited by Shoutgu