Yan's Emporium (Closed)

Yannv

On 13.1.2016 at 2:56 AM, yanvbraz said:

Photon Spheres (I value 1 PS = 85 PDs)

sorry that i have to make an unneeded comment.. but this sentence make no sence.. i mean you need 99 pds to make 1 sphere.

so a sphere is worth 99 pds.. would you make a sphere  and then sell it for 85 pds??

if you calced it with dts or so then pls say 1 ps = 12 dts or so but that kinda sounds not ok to me (for me it sounds greedy x:) lol xD

2 hours ago, Night said:

sorry that i have to make an unneeded comment.. but this sentence make no sence.. i mean you need 99 pds to make 1 sphere.

so a sphere is worth 99 pds.. would you make a sphere  and then sell it for 85 pds??

if you calced it with dts or so then pls say 1 ps = 12 dts or so but that kinda sounds not ok to me (for me it sounds greedy x:) lol xD

As Photon Boosters/Magic Rock "Heart Key"/Blue-Black Stones are worth less than the default 50 PDs from Galoon Shop due to Valentine's, Photon Spheres loses its value because it is very limited and all you can do with it honestly is to sphere weapons.

It is difficult to see people accepting Photon Spheres in the market. Basically, you can't buy anything from Galoon with Photon Spheres, you can't trade for cheap items plus you need to have East/West Tower quests unlocked (I don't remember which route) to sphere stuff. Also you need to have at least 30% free room in the area you want to sphere, otherwise you can't use the PS.

Unless there is a quest (Lemon said he would do it) to convert Photon Spheres do Photon Drops again, I'll keep this rate. I don't have any use for Photon Spheres at the moment. I'm sorry if it sounds greedy but that's the reality.

And I wonder why someone would make a Photon Sphere for 99 PDs to resell it, expecting they would get 99 PDs again? lol

Edited by yanvbraz
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Ragol99 said:

I'll take one of your V502s thanks!

Available now!

On 19/09/2017 at 1:50 AM, shanglong said:

I am online now let me know when your ready

I still haven't heard a word from you. Have you gave up from trade?

On 9/19/2017 at 6:17 AM, yanvbraz said:

Any of you available at least in the next hour? If not, I'll be back in 10~11 hours.

I will be off work in a hour and half can we do the trade then