The Phantasy Fragment: *CHAPTER 2 UP*

Vypor

I was skeptical at first seeing as I've read some pretty bad fan fiction, but this is actually pretty solid. It depicts PSO very well. +1 rep for you Vypor, this writing is awesome!

Why thank you sir.

I would not have gained the fame that I have on DeviantART had it not been for the fact that I discovered my hidden skill in writing.

And I completely understand what you mean by bad fanfictions. I've seen more than I would ever care to remember.

Heck, I made a cheap parody comic about the corny Latias fafictions I've seen all over DeviantART.

the_typical_lati_fanfic_by_vypor-d32o3ri.jpg

I was reading this and its really good. Made me laugh since I'm also a Pokemon fan, especially at the love scene lol. I went somewhat like this. :onion-head06:

Sums them up rather nicely doesn't it?

Yes it does, Nevertheless nicely done buddy. I will await the next installment. :onion-head69:

I'm going to have to say it's an undefined time in which it may/may not be posted.

Right now I'm in a writer's block about everything.

Not to mention I'm currently busy with working with developing my own website. (which hopefully I'll be able to complete soon.)

And of course yet another MMO I've recently started Beta-Testing.

Why thank you sir.

I would not have gained the fame that I have on DeviantART had it not been for the fact that I discovered my hidden skill in writing.

And I completely understand what you mean by bad fanfictions. I've seen more than I would ever care to remember.

Heck, I made a cheap parody comic about the corny Latias fafictions I've seen all over DeviantART.

the_typical_lati_fanfic_by_vypor-d32o3ri.jpg

>.> Sir? I'm not that old!

>.> Sir? I'm not that old!

I call most everyone "sir".

Unless they be of the Lady-kind. Then occasionally it is "ma'am".

I prefer to speak properly. In lieu of noobtext, which appears to predominate the various domains of the internet.