Blades of Orac Moved from Schthack to Ultima

Lundwick

Greetings community of Ultima,

I am Lundwick. I lead the Blades of Orac in the schthack server. I am currently planning on getting most of the members from there and move over here. We are however lacking numbers.

What we offer:

Team bank (Set to motion)

Team events

Our very own currency <(tps) Ask me about the info> ,and ofcourse teams should always forums.

Please ask Kyla, or myself to join in game.

• Like 1

Well, if this isn't an interesting idea.

I am curious, what you mean by currency and whatnot.

And also as to why you're moving your team over to Ultima. If that is ok to speak of of course.

Well, if this isn't an interesting idea.

I am curious, what you mean by currency and whatnot.

And also as to why you're moving your team over to Ultima. If that is ok to speak of of course.

The currency is call TPS or short for Team point system. It's part of my guild system. It's linked to the team bank. To obtain this stuff is more over based on team events and such. I will share more information for those who are more interested in joining the team though :)

• Like 1

Because of the imbalance of that server. Lee has drasticly damamged the fun out of traditional PSOBB.

He has done as such:

Dmg Charge, Demons, Spirit and Berzerk

lowered force disks to 25 instead of the promary 30

Fomars are not even useful as a Battle?force

Oh and the Red Ring not mention is based on 180 instead of 108. Need I say more?

• Like 1

yah lundwicks rite i still have my accounts on schtacks server n yah thingz aint da same. example he overpowered forces with weapons n amps boosting tecs up to 80% n then basically screwed forces over with the tec lvl drop. ill just stop rite there b4 i go on n on lawl

yah lundwicks rite i still have my accounts on schtacks server n yah thingz aint da same. example he overpowered forces with weapons n amps boosting tecs up to 80% n then basically screwed forces over with the tec lvl drop. ill just stop rite there b4 i go on n on lawl

I can tell you one thing. I will never go back to the schthack server till the Leetard is gone from administration

• Like 1

Oh my. We've tampered a bit with the system here too, but not like that.

Limiting the tech level is lame. Way lame.

Well regardless, I do welcome you to Ultima. We do our best to accommodate those who arrive here from other shores my friend.

If you have any questions about what goes on about here or anything, don't hesitate to drop me a note. I'm much more active on the forums as opposed to ingame, (thanks to an unhealthy dose of farming-for-Heaven-Punisher burning me out of course.)

Easy now Holly, I know you just want to ban someone for the heck of it, but- Oh yeah, my bad, This isn't Schthack. Nevermind.

• Like 1