Room Bug: Camera Stuck in P2

I've had this issue happen to me all throughout my 8 years of BB, but it's been happening to me a lot recently.

If I leave a room I've made, and return to it, I (and anyone else, thereafter) get stuck on this screen:
*it eventually times out, and returns me to lobby after about 3 minutes
pso1448757469_zpszjvbjz1b.png

I've tried:

restarting PC

restarting modem/router

trying different blocks

*does anyone know why this happens, or how to mitigate the issue?

Cheers

Yeah, tell the leader to remake the room

for sure. but I've noticed it happens a lot when I'm switching characters in rooms for transfers or mag feeding, and something goes wrong, preventing anyone from going in. I mean, remaking always works, but it gets tedious. just wondering if anyone knows the cause (server-side, client-side, etc.)

Cheers

for sure. but I've noticed it happens a lot when I'm switching characters in rooms for transfers or mag feeding, and something goes wrong, preventing anyone from going in. I mean, remaking always works, but it gets tedious. just wondering if anyone knows the cause (server-side, client-side, etc.)

Cheers

changing blocks often usually helps, mag feedings rooms have always a big time of activity, after a while there's a desync with the server, reason i ask peoples making mags to change blocks often and not stay in a room for 3+hours without doing so. D;

changing blocks often usually helps, mag feedings rooms have always a big time of activity, after a while there's a desync with the server, reason i ask peoples making mags to change blocks often and not stay in a room for 3+hours without doing so. D;

Yeah I've noticed switching blocks helps with a lot of issues. Alright, thanks guys.