A> Heaven striker 30hit

ray01111986

seeing that tekking makes me sad : (

what if it was suppose to be a 50h but it got down tekked to 30h, that would be brutal lol :unsure:

Edited by dvs5025

I love how people set up an "auction" without an end date or time, just until an arbitrary value shows up that they find reasonable (especially for a ltitle tekked item).

• Like 1

I love how people set up an "auction" without an end date or time, just until an arbitrary value shows up that they find reasonable (especially for a ltitle tekked item).

If u don't like it you can choose to ignore, don't hate and waste everyone's time

Edited by ray01111986

Also, how is this any different to a normal sale post? They both have no start or end date, not set value, just accepting "offers" until the seller sees one they are satisfied with. Why don't you go hate on those posts too?

I don't see where is the problem with not having an end date for an auction ...

(what if at the end, nobody has offered more than 2 PD for instance ?)

Because its not an auction then xD and seller protection exists, he also has a name too, like soly.

It's an offer not an auction if that the case lol.:> also 21 pds