Seaside Hill Forest (Sonic Themed)

Lewnatic

I've always loved the detail put into some of the stage textures in Sonic Heroes, so decided to put them to some use! I also did the skinned the Forest door as I felt it added to the effect. Some mapping issues with using the signature green hill grid texture theme, but it's unavoidable. Feedback is welcomed, and if people are interested in using it I am more than happy to put a download up.

33ays08.jpg

295901j.jpg

• Like 5

Wow, thanks for the nice feedback guys! (though Sonic Team really gets all the credit for their underrated graphics). I will definitely put up a download link as soon as I have finished Forest 2. The Skin will be available for Ultimate too!

To answer the question of if I will be doing more stages, you bet! Watch this space.

@Cyanide - one of my favourite stages! However I can't find my copy of the game, so I can't rip the textures. I would be happy to make that skin if someone were to provide me with a rip. If not, I'm sure I can dig my copy out from somewhere... Sonic Heroes only uses txd archives if I recall, so it won't be an issue.

Edited by Lewnatic

Wow, thanks for the nice feedback guys! (though Sonic Team really gets all the credit for their underrated graphics). I will definitely put up a download link as soon as I have finished Forest 2. The Skin will be available for Ultimate too!

To answer the question of if I will be doing more stages, you bet! Watch this space.

@Cyanide - one of my favourite stages! However I can't find my copy of the game, so I can't rip the textures. I would be happy to make that skin if someone were to provide me with a rip. If not, I'm sure I can dig my copy out from somewhere... Sonic Heroes only uses txd archives if I recall, so it won't be an issue.

Not sure if this could help http://www.textures-resource.com/gamecube/sonicheroes/

I have it, just tell me which files and I can upload them in Mega (or any other server)

Upload speed is not an issue. Nor data caps.

A Grand Metropolis themed Mines (ep1) looks sweet (I always felt PSO vibes in Grand Metropolis).

Edited by YukiSenoue