Limiter Unsealing

Grantz

Realms of War is probably quicker?

Personally, I prefer to multitask, or the task of unlocking a limiter can seem terribly boring. Rather than PTS or Realms of War for the purpose of solely unsealing, I prefer to hunt luck materials (Lost Shock Gunnir) or power materials (Forest Offensive), while having 4 limiters equipped. (Mind materials or photon crystals would work too!)

The power material hunting method of Forest Offensive is nice, because there are monests along the way that spawn tons of mothmants (each of which counts as a kill). If you focus on collecting mats, and set your goals high, before you know it you'll have hundreds of mats to sell, and plenty of adepts as well. Power/Mind Mat method while rare monsters are on. Luck Mat method while HH is on. If neither is on, I simple refuse to unlock anything.

Those are my methods. To each his own!

• Like 1

Realms of War is probably quicker?

Personally, I prefer to multitask, or the task of unlocking a limiter can seem terribly boring. Rather than PTS or Realms of War for the purpose of solely unsealing, I prefer to hunt luck materials (Lost Shock Gunnir) or power materials (Forest Offensive), while having 4 limiters equipped. (Mind materials or photon crystals would work too!)

The power material hunting method of Forest Offensive is nice, because there are monests along the way that spawn tons of mothmants (each of which counts as a kill). If you focus on collecting mats, and set your goals high, before you know it you'll have hundreds of mats to sell, and plenty of adepts as well. Power/Mind Mat method while rare monsters are on. Luck Mat method while HH is on. If neither is on, I simple refuse to unlock anything.

Those are my methods. To each his own!

dam that good,,,noted

What difficulty do you do Forest Offensive on Tera?

Normal difficulty, with a greenil ID character. I stop before I get to dragon, and repeat.

• Like 2