Mag Choices for Max Stats - HUcast and RAmar

blueman189

Hey all!

I was looking at the max stats guides the other day and saw that, with the plans I want to use, the mag Rati will not work :((( RATI IS SO BOSSSSSSS WAA

For HUcast, there is only one plan with the mag stats of 5/180/15/0

What is the best mag I could make with these stats?

For RAmar, I want to use the 2 free slots plan. The mag stats for that plan are 5/177/18/0

Can someone enlighten me a little bit about how cell mags work too?

I'm not a big fan of Panzer Tail

I really like:
Gael Giel

Agastya

Thanks for all your input! :)

-Phenom/Yusuke

Max stats guide: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-official-max-stats-plan-thread/?hl=stats

Well actually the only mag that maxes HUcast is 0/200/0/0 and 96 power mats with a cent/arm and then 35 luck materials, it leaves you with 3 free slots which you can use on v502, smartlink, and cent/battle

Edit: I goofed up... That's the plan for RAcast lol my bad

Edited by Colorado Wilson

Well actually the only mag that maxes HUcast is 0/200/0/0 and 96 power mats with a cent/arm and then 35 luck materials, it leaves you with 3 free slots which you can use on v502, smartlink, and cent/battle

If you check the max stat plan, it says that 180 pow on the mag leaves you 3 atp away from max atp, which I'm alright with.

I need recommendations on mags... not plans. ^_^

Hey all!

I was looking at the max stats guides the other day and saw that, with the plans I want to use, the mag Rati will not work :((( RATI IS SO BOSSSSSSS WAA

For HUcast, there is only one plan with the mag stats of 5/180/15/0

For RAmar, I want to use the 2 free slots plan. The mag stats for that plan are 5/177/18/0

Can someone enlighten me a little bit about how cell mags work too?

I'm not a big fan of Panzer Tail

I really like:

Gael Giel

Agastya

Thanks for all your input! :)

-Phenom/Yusuke

Max stats guide: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-official-max-stats-plan-thread/?hl=stats

Technically the closest normal stats mag you can raise is 6/178/16/0. It's all detailed in my hucast plan if you follow the links I put in there. Hucast has such a hard time maxing that there is only 1 plan I could make that uses cent/battle. It would be possible to do a v101 + adept build (127 pow 23 luck, 5/153/42/0 or 5/150/45/0 not using ata of v101), but then upgrading to cent/battle from that plan would lose luck and atp (first mag is -8 off max atp, second is -14), taking away from hucasts main advantage over other classes of massively higher power and isn't really any better at maxing than the other plan even if the mag is easier to raise.

For ramar, it is possible to do a no units needed plan (140 pow 35-45 luck, 65-75 extra/mind, 5/137/58/0), rather than a 1 unit needed plan like you are looking at (could still equip an adept into one of the spare slots if you want to, it would just be optional instead of required). The downside to a no unit plan is being 25 mst short of using holy ray, which can easily be gotten with red ring(20) and v801(5) or other mst unit, and isn't a huge deal anyway since ramar has many other arrest options like arrest needle, ano rifle, and many weapons that could have arrest special added, but has an extra free slot and much easier to raise mag which totally could be a rati. Upside to using that 1 unit adept plan is....... a slightly stronger heal (that could easily be made up for by just equipping a cent/mind into the extra free slot; no unit plan without rr and a c/mind could heal 447, with them 495 hp, 1adept max mst could heal 502 hp). Ramar also has the option to use 10 extra mats on luck (10 less mind mats), which lets him have max luck with any shield instead of just with red ring, since his ata is already really high he can easily do so he can easily get away with wearing from the depths or anti-dark ring or whatever.

Having that extra slot free is far more worth it imo, lots of good things to wear like trap/search, cure/freeze/shock/paralysis/confuse, v502, v801, adept(for tp reduction and 6 all resist), resist/devil, wizard/resist, divine protection, pb/increase, c/mind, etc. Being able to wear cure/shock+cure/freeze+v502 to deal with girtablulu, or cure/paralysis+cure/freeze+v502 for caves/temple runs, or 3 wizard/resists for roct, or whatever else, there are so many good uses for slots besides just stats that it's almost always better to have more free and try to max with as few as possible.

Mag Cells are items that you "use" on your mag to make them evolve into special rare mags. Some of them only have requirements like lvl 50+ mags or lvl 100+ mags, others need a specific mag to be able to be used (for example, panther's spirit requires a "Naga" mag to make panzer tail, and a 0mind power naga needs a minimum of 25 dex for a specific naga evolution to make, since naga is mostly mind evolutions), and some have no requirements at all such as the Elenor(Ashura) mag and the Ultima Mag (Ultima's Engine) which can be used on any mag at any time, allowing you to make 195 stat(or whatever other custom stat) mags with 1 pb (by raising mat to lvl 10 and then using it after it gets 1 pb).

As for what mags are "best", pretty much any mag with triple invincibility assists is best (the other 2 mag assists of resta and lvl 3 s/d aren't nearly as good), but it's mostly preference, as you can make do with a mag you think looks cool. Hucast can use sreds for lvl 3 s/d and ramar can learn 15 s/d, and the resta assist does use your mst, so it only heals a lot on chars that could heal a lot with their own resta anyway (on hucast it would be almost nothing). Invincibility lets you do things like dodge bosses opening attacks, use a lot of berserk, ignore dodging, use dark flow special without any risk, etc, so it's definitely far more useful than a weak heal or lvl 3 buffs (which is available on s-reds).

Gael-Gill and Agastya are ok mags with only double invincibility (GG does s/d on enter boss and Agastya is resta at 1/10th hp, which would both be really useful times to get invincibility). You can get either on pretty much any mag since Agastya(Liberta Kit) is all lvl 50+ mags and GG(D-Photon Core or Photon D-Core or whatever it's called) needs a Kama mag (easy to get most mags to pow>dex>mind or mind>dex>pow to evolve for Kama). Kama mag can also become a Tellusis (two striped gold bars behind each shoulder) via the Dragon Scale mag cell from the ep 4 bosses on normal/hard, which is a popular triple invincibility mag that slightly boosts excal in a not really practically useful way (10 edk/elt and devil/battle). Sato the fox and Nidra the scorpion are also triple invincibility (requires a minimum of 45 dex) and Bhima the bat-thing is double invincibility with s/d at 100 pb (requires minimum 50 dex). Soniti is a triple invincibility from cell of mag 502 on any lvl 100 mag on Viridia Skyly Purple Red Yellow ( http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2576-how-to-obtain-cell-of-mag-502/).

Hope you find that helpful. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

That doesn't max hucast. You won't have max ata, he needs 42.5 ata to max which is why I recommended a mag with at least 15 dex (6/178/16/0 or 5/180/15/0 or 0/185/15/0) along with the cent arms.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Technically the closest normal stats mag you can raise is 6/178/16/0. It's all detailed in my hucast plan if you follow the links I put in there. Hucast has such a hard time maxing that there is only 1 plan I could make that uses cent/battle. It would be possible to do a v101 + adept build (127 pow 23 luck, 5/153/42/0 or 5/150/45/0 not using ata of v101), but then upgrading to cent/battle from that plan would lose luck and atp (first mag is -8 off max atp, second is -14), taking away from hucasts main advantage over other classes of massively higher power and isn't really any better at maxing than the other plan even if the mag is easier to raise.

For ramar, it is possible to do a no units needed plan (140 pow 35-45 luck, 65-75 extra/mind, 5/137/58/0), rather than a 1 unit needed plan like you are looking at (could still equip an adept into one of the spare slots if you want to, it would just be optional instead of required). The downside to a no unit plan is being 25 mst short of using holy ray, which can easily be gotten with red ring(20) and v801(5) or other mst unit, and isn't a huge deal anyway since ramar has many other arrest options like arrest needle, ano rifle, and many weapons that could have arrest special added, but has an extra free slot and much easier to raise mag which totally could be a rati. Upside to using that 1 unit adept plan is....... a slightly stronger heal (that could easily be made up for by just equipping a cent/mind into the extra free slot; no unit plan without rr and a c/mind could heal 447, with them 495 hp, 1adept max mst could heal 502 hp). Ramar also has the option to use 10 extra mats on luck (10 less mind mats), which lets him have max luck with any shield instead of just with red ring, since his ata is already really high he can easily do so he can easily get away with wearing from the depths or anti-dark ring or whatever.

Having that extra slot free is far more worth it imo, lots of good things to wear like trap/search, cure/freeze/shock/paralysis/confuse, v502, v801, adept(for tp reduction and 6 all resist), resist/devil, wizard/resist, divine protection, pb/increase, c/mind, etc. Being able to wear cure/shock+cure/freeze+v502 to deal with girtablulu, or cure/paralysis+cure/freeze+v502 for caves/temple runs, or 3 wizard/resists for roct, or whatever else, there are so many good uses for slots besides just stats that it's almost always better to have more free and try to max with as few as possible.

Mag Cells are items that you "use" on your mag to make them evolve into special rare mags. Some of them only have requirements like lvl 50+ mags or lvl 100+ mags, others need a specific mag to be able to be used (for example, panther's spirit requires a "Naga" mag to make panzer tail, and a 0mind power naga needs a minimum of 25 dex for a specific naga evolution to make, since naga is mostly mind evolutions), and some have no requirements at all such as the Elenor(Ashura) mag and the Ultima Mag (Ultima's Engine) which can be used on any mag at any time, allowing you to make 195 stat(or whatever other custom stat) mags with 1 pb (by raising mat to lvl 10 and then using it after it gets 1 pb).

As for what mags are "best", pretty much any mag with triple invincibility assists is best (the other 2 mag assists of resta and lvl 3 s/d aren't nearly as good), but it's mostly preference, as you can make do with a mag you think looks cool. Hucast can use sreds for lvl 3 s/d and ramar can learn 15 s/d, and the resta assist does use your mst, so it only heals a lot on chars that could heal a lot with their own resta anyway (on hucast it would be almost nothing). Invincibility lets you do things like dodge bosses opening attacks, use a lot of berserk, ignore dodging, use dark flow special without any risk, etc, so it's definitely far more useful than a weak heal or lvl 3 buffs (which is available on s-reds).

Gael-Gill and Agastya are ok mags with only double invincibility (GG does s/d on enter boss and Agastya is resta at 1/10th hp, which would both be really useful times to get invincibility). You can get either on pretty much any mag since Agastya(Liberta Kit) is all lvl 50+ mags and GG(D-Photon Core or Photon D-Core or whatever it's called) needs a Kama mag (easy to get most mags to pow>dex>mind or mind>dex>pow to evolve for Kama). Kama mag can also become a Tellusis (two striped gold bars behind each shoulder) via the Dragon Scale mag cell from the ep 4 bosses on normal/hard, which is a popular triple invincibility mag that slightly boosts excal in a not really practically useful way (10 edk/elt and devil/battle). Sato the fox and Nidra the scorpion are also triple invincibility (requires a minimum of 45 dex) and Bhima the bat-thing is double invincibility with s/d at 100 pb (requires minimum 50 dex). Soniti is a triple invincibility from cell of mag 502 on any lvl 100 mag on Viridia Skyly Purple Red Yellow ( http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2576-how-to-obtain-cell-of-mag-502/).

Hope you find that helpful. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

That doesn't max hucast. You won't have max ata, he needs 42.5 ata to max which is why I recommended a mag with at least 15 dex (6/178/16/0 or 5/180/15/0 or 0/185/15/0) along with the cent arms.

:onion119: :onion119: :onion119: :onion119:

/thread?

• 1 month later...