2 new players to this server! Help!

Christopher Cruz

My fiance and I started playing on this server a few days ago. I played on schthack for quite some time so im not entirely clueless.

I was wondering what the best way to grind levels as quickly as possible is on this server.

I would like to start getting back into ultimate again but im not sure how to go about doing that quickly. The more detailed the info the better.

Thanks in advance ! :D

If you're below ultimate , "path to salvation " has a secret room that gives you a large amount of exp . Your average ttf on normal will get you from lv 1 to 18 tops without exp boost . Path to salvation will get you from 1 to 24 or higher in one run .

If you're on level 100 and up just doing the central control area gryphon is the best exp .

Towards the Future (ep 1) or Respective Tomorrow (ep 2). You'll be doing it a lot. You can also do Wrath of Forest or Path to Salvation in ep 1, but especially in PTS you might wanna bring buddies. It'll be made apparent why, especially when you enter that secret room. Get to the room with the waterfall, shimmy past the laser fence (easier with the keyboard than gamepad), take the warp, have fun. :D

A room named "ttf help" if not in ultimate or "rt help" if you're high enough level is a foolproof way to level. Be sure to cash in on 5x events when we have them. Schthack experience is painfully slow compared to Ultima. It's easy to make a full account of level 200s here.