Why'd I get banned?

stinx

Considering the incredible number of hacker attacks on this server and various players accounts corrupted thru said hackers over the years, NO HACKING THREAT is taken lightly here, particularly by the GMs.

Consider this your first and only warning... (and be grateful you at least get a warning)

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 5

Partially related:
I went to sign in tonight, and it said my account (mrwiggs) was banned. I've never done anything wrong nor even conversed about taboo topics like that. I've been off and on playing on this server, and only this server, for over half a decade. I probably have more time put into this game than anyone under level 150. All I do is run around getting spells and equips and money and handing them out to lower level accounts. I was looking forward to breaking that 150 barrier finally and am feeling somewhat devastated. :(

Edit: I'm sorry if I was supposed to create my own thread for my issue. I just figured it seemed to stick to the topic of this thread.

Edited by mrwiggs8

mr wiggs, there is a bug where users are sometimes caught in the ip filter and it says they are banned, but they aren't actually banned. try resetting your router and computer first and then logging in again. if it still says you are banned after trying that, then make your own topic and post your guildcard # so a gm can look at the account and see if it was actually banned

mr wiggs, there is a bug where users are sometimes caught in the ip filter and it says they are banned, but they aren't actually banned. try resetting your router and computer first and then logging in again. if it still says you are banned after trying that, then make your own topic and post your guildcard # so a gm can look at the account and see if it was actually banned

Thanks. Will try this in a little bit. If I don't post by the end of the weekend, it worked. :)

Edit: Awesome. Very much appreciate it. I'm logged back in now. Thank you!

Edited by mrwiggs8