Drop rates for Del Rappy's?

I'm not sure if there is a bug with this or not, but I was farming this entire Sunday for Heavenly Minds and not 1 dropped off Del Rappy's. I did however get 10 viviennes from Pazuzus lol. Also, I still have yet to find a rappy's beak from the normal rappys in ep4. Is there something wrong with the drop rate?

If you're using a different site's drop charts, then yes, there probably is a difference.

Ultima's droprates differ with some items, and most of the differences are on ep 4 if I'm not mistaken.

These are the two I find most applicable to Ultima.

Crater: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2424

Desert: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2425

If you're using a different site's drop charts, then yes, there probably is a difference.

Ultima's droprates differ with some items, and most of the differences are on ep 4 if I'm not mistaken.

These are the two I find most applicable to Ultima.

Crater: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2424

Desert: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2425

Thanks Vypor, those charts help a lot. But the thing is that not one rare not even a photon crystal on normal drops from either rappys. I don't think I've seen anyone with a rappy mag either. I could be wrong though. I was just wondering if these rappys even drop rares because I was after the beak and the h/minds.

I played normal/hard mode during the event and got a lot of photon crystals. Not one dropped from a del rappy :(

Oh I've seen plenty of Rappy mags. I never bothered to get one myself, not exciting enough a mag for me, lol.

And frankly, I myself have never seen anything drop from a Del Rappy beyond meseta and normal items.

from personal experience for at least whitill drops the charts you linked are horridly wrong >_>

The best match i have found for accurate drops is My link

as for drops from them stingy rappys ive gotten one unit on ult and nada on every other difficulty

Edited by birdkiller

After like the 100th del rappy, it decides to drop a rappy beak. This is on my hunter who is purple. I think there is something wrong with the rappy drops, I don't remember being like this on the old BB lol.

Del Rappy drop rates are considerably lower than the rate of other rare monster drops.

The rates on help sites aren't accurate either.

Heavenly/Body is at about 1/37 for del rappies while Heavenly units are just under 1/3 for dorphon eclairs.

All del rappy drops (I only verified very hard and ultimate) have been set at this 1/37 rate, no matter what the drop is.

All this is assuming that Larva hasn't changed it from the initial rates.

• Like 1

Del Rappy drop rates are considerably lower than the rate of other rare monster drops.

The rates on help sites aren't accurate either.

Heavenly/Body is at about 1/37 for del rappies while Heavenly units are just under 1/3 for dorphon eclairs.

All del rappy drops (I only verified very hard and ultimate) have been set at this 1/37 rate, no matter what the drop is.

All this is assuming that Larva hasn't changed it from the initial rates.

I knew the drop rate was low. Is there anyway to fix this or is it up to Larva. It just seems disappointing everytime I see a del rappy.

How are you calculating those drop rates are there charts?

I knew the drop rate was low. Is there anyway to fix this or is it up to Larva. It just seems disappointing everytime I see a del rappy.

How are you calculating those drop rates are there charts?

i wont increase the rate, unless for event.

Larva would need to change it.

It's the DAR values that the server software was initially set to. If you really want I could compile them and upload them for you with a way to read it.

that would be nice, i lazy to do this.

It's the DAR values that the server software was initially set to. If you really want I could compile them and upload them for you with a way to read it.

Oh? Are you volunteering to compile the Drop charts for episode 4?

Thanks Choko ol bud, I expect them by Wednesday.

You mean you have a drop chart of this server? That would be sweet!

http://www.mediafire.com/?omgnitmze0b -- This is accurate, but somewhat annoying to read. Go into the DATA folder for instruction.

http://69.169.168.9/drops/ -- This is about 90ish% accurate or so for Ultima. Boss drops are completely different, so don't even look at those. Rates on several different items vary as well. However, this should be somewhat accurate for most purposes. I only included it because it'd be more accurate than something like pso-world or brownskii.

I wouldn't really recommend the bottom link unless you just want an idea of what the drops are. If you're going to go on a serious hunt, I'd recommend checking the top link first. If you use the second link, don't get upset if you hunt a monster just to find out it doesn't drop the item you wanted. =p

Oh, note: PGFs and D-Photon Cores don't drop even though they're on that list.

Yup, this is what I meant by compiling the drops.

Edited by Choko
  • Like 1