? Weapon

I was playing in the VH Caves and found a saber class weapon that was named ????, and my cast could not equip it... When I took it to a Tekker it kept the name ????. What is this item, and will it ruin my game?

It's an item to where the hex doesn't match up with an item in the game's database. It is absolutely useless; you shouldn't hold on to it.

Also, you might give your section ID so larva can check the drops for VH Caves for that ID just to make sure it isn't in there. =p

Edited by Choko

I was playing with either a greenill or a viridia >.> I can't tell XD

I found a similar weapon while running a TTF with butter and toast. It was just an orange box with ??? and a sword icon. I just left it alone lol :)

If I recall correctly it happened before on either a greenill or a viridia in VH caves, I can't remember which though. (Ironic, right?)

That's almost disturbing... But yeah I ditched the weapon and will resist the urge to pick any up in the near future... If i revealed it how much meseta would it fetch me? XD

That's almost disturbing... But yeah I ditched the weapon and will resist the urge to pick any up in the near future... If i revealed it how much meseta would it fetch me? XD

1 meseta