quick question

InfamousRaiko

any chance someone could make a quest wherewe can trade rares for pds, like with a tekker? they would all sell for how ever much you guys think its worth, cos alot of us have too many of one item, and its difficult to sell 1pd rares all the item, this way we can exchange any "yellow name" item for a few pds without having to wait for other players to buy our unwanted rares.

I frankly would love this idea.

But certain restrictions must be had. Such as I get Vjayas out the wazoo. Perhaps it would require SEVERAL Vjayas for 1 PD.

The same for the other crap rares.

It would completely ruin the value of PDs.

If a quest like this was made, maybe if only certain items could be traded in, ones with a little more value like slicer of fanatic, daylight, or lavis, it might work. But setting it to specific items would take forever because each item would have to be reviewed individually. Another situation would be adding it by the amount of stars the item had, but even setting it to 11+, there are still some easily obtained 11 star items in which this could be abused (especially during rare monster events).

Also, this would probably end up hurting newer members who don't have much. These items generally go to them. Trade would also go down considerably, which would make it harder for people to actually get the item they want.

Edited by Choko

It would completely ruin the value of PDs.

If a quest like this was made, maybe if only certain items could be traded in, ones with a little more value like slicer of fanatic, daylight, or lavis, it might work. But setting it to specific items would take forever because each item would have to be reviewed individually. Another situation would be adding it by the amount of stars the item had, but even setting it to 11+, there are still some easily obtained 11 star items in which this could be abused (especially during rare monster events).

Also, this would probably end up hurting newer members who don't have much. These items generally go to them. Trade would also go down considerably, which would make it harder for people to actually get the item they want.

this is why i did not put that quest in the server xD, and i wont put it.

A further note on that quest is, it's pretty shittly coded and well the user was a bit and didn't understand what the BB specific opcodes are used for so he used gallons shop opcode detection stuff which messes with add slots or some crap, instead of doing a proper job.

A further note on that quest is, it's pretty shittly coded and well the user was a bit and didn't understand what the BB specific opcodes are used for so he used gallons shop opcode detection stuff which messes with add slots or some crap, instead of doing a proper job.

This is the reason I don't make quests.....xD