Recover my Character

cinema5010

I want to recover my old character if possible. Character name is MastaChif his class was a Ramar and my seciton id was yellowboze. i started a new char with the same name but if possible i would like to get my old one back since i was almost at lvl 200 with alot of weps. Thanks in advance!

I want to recover my old character if possible. Character name is MastaChif his class was a Ramar and my seciton id was yellowboze. i started a new char with the same name but if possible i would like to get my old one back since i was almost at lvl 200 with alot of weps. Thanks in advance!

I think you should post what happened, you lost your account, your character just disappeared, idk...?

Also maybe you can post the guildcard where that character was and any other info you can provide, for devs/gms to check.

Edited by Soly

I think he recreated the char(?)

yes, this. Did you recreate your character on accident?

Did u created a new character using a new account?

U want to recover a lost character or u forgot ur old account?

Ur the guy from g+?

Did u created a new character using a new account?

U want to recover a lost character or u forgot ur old account?

Ur the guy from g+?

yes its me the one from g+. well i made a new char to start playing again for now. but i havent played in about 2 years or so with the other char i used to have and im guessing the char got deleted? i forgot my account details actually haha. it might still be there i dont know its been awhile.

i forgot my account details actually haha. it might still be there i dont know its been awhile.

Although was so long ago, by chance do you have the logs for the chat? ...if they still exist, there should be your previous character name and guildcard... that would help a lot for the account recovery.

Although was so long ago, by chance do you have the logs for the chat? ...if they still exist, there should be your previous character name and guildcard... that would help a lot for the account recovery.

no i dont have anything. cept a photo of the clan i was in with the members. i dont think that will help at all. i think i wrote down the guild card number some where ill look for it if i didnt accidentally throw it away already.