Rollback improvement

Ok im sick of waiting i know we all got things to do in real life but what i dont get is why there is only one person appointed to do arguably the most important thing a gm does on this server and the person is obviously to busy to work on it. Can we not teach/give authurisation to another gm to share the workload or give the task to someone more active. I just want the items i spent countless hours to obtain back and if/proberly when it happens to me and others again to be dealt with more smoothly. Anyone whos got decent gear and didnt dts knows how long it takes and if you did dts for them and have been kept waiting thats even worse.

dude you even do what i said to do? try to read through these before getting mad and posting more topics.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2485-how-to-report-a-bug/

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8838-updated-15-03-2014-new-rollback-rules/

Edited by King Ra

Those that ask for help are in no place to demand anything.

Patience is a virtue and sadly lost on a lot of people these days...

I've had to wait for over a month for my rollback on my Trigunman account at the beginning of this year cuz of a stupid hacker attack on the server from what I can gather... Of course, due to the Christmas event, holidays and I'm sure a rather hectic personal schedule many of the GMs were dealing with at the time, it took waaaayyyy longer that I liked. Sucked, but hey I started a new account during that time with all new characters and made the most of it. LIKE, get off the computer more and do other stuff that I needed to do as well. Finally, I got Trigunman back and once again, all was good.

So again, as the ole saying goes, crap happens bro. The rollback process is a rather involved one from what I understand and for the security of the server it's best that only a very small handful of people know how to do it Bullseye. Ultimately it's Larva's call, him and the GM's business how the server is run. Do remember, this is but a FREE service they provide for us with this private server, they owe none of us a thing.

So again I implore you, patience man... All good things comes to those who wait.

If the wrong person knew how to give a rollback we would all be screwed I'd say. Yes it sucks waiting, but people do have lives and things have to be accounted for before it can be done in some cases and it isn't a 1 click fix lol. Back in the fall i was getting bugged like crazy, it was quite frequently, and it took 3-4 weeks plus one time, but what can ya do? It was around xmas event time sadly. There were a number of other things contributing to it as well. They will take care of you, guaranteed. We don't have a HUGE community and with all the time zone differences you have to take into account that, I just kept missing the GMs tho in all honesty towards the end so I added atleast a week to that *derp*.

I feel for you tho, anything I can do for you hit me up. Time takes time, I hate the saying but dude I work with always speaks in riddles. Reminds me of the old guy from the Boondock Saints movie who owned the bar, his words were "well you know people in glass houses sink ships" ^^, kills me every time.

Best of luck mate. Sorry for rambling and going off topic.

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 1

Please be patience we have. your rollback will be done. Unless you didn't follow the proper steps to post the rollback request.

help us to help you.

I know others have waited alot longer then me but i never get any info for wos going on so idk why it takes so long.. yeh ill be more patient. i wasnt demanding just suggestions really, but i guess its nothing others havnt thought of already.