What's A Psycho Raven And How The Crap Do I Get Me One?

its really good, and you can trade arms and legs for one.

it will drop in summer event (hopefully)

and its very overpriced so that is the best option haha

Psycho Raven(PR) is an upgrade to Master Raven(MR). It requires Master Raven (only obtainable in Black Paper Deal 2 on normal and hard, so it comes without stats), and a Psycho Black Crystal, which is a Summer Event Item, and requires 200 ata to combine them (equip MR, use Crystal on it). Psycho Raven is a Mechgun type (unlike Master Raven, which has Handgun range/animation but fires 3 bullets per attack). It does combo (unlike MR) and is usable only by Male Hunters and Rangers, (Hucast, Humar, Racast, Ramar). Stats are Atp +485, Def +5, Ata +50, Evp +5, Luck +5, up to +80 grind, and I think requires 200 ata to wield. Special attack fires a single shot that pierces enemies in a line, generally considered to be not very useful. Most people prefer to sphere 3 attribute %s onto PR (i.e. 100 100 0 100 | 0) rather than have Hit on them, Hit on PR is mostly used for Battle Mode. High attribute %s on PR increase the damage very significantly and increase its value dramatically.

Edit: Without stats, a PR or Black Crystal can run 120-150+ photon drops(pds), sometimes more depending on fluctuations. Since MR does not drop with stats, every extra 30% on it was likely added with a photon sphere(which cost 99 pd each) or by donation tickets(less likely), so one with 3 100%s would have an extra 10+ photon spheres sunk into the weapon. 100 attribute PR will dish out massive damage and can combo kill most enemies.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 3

its really good, and you can trade arms and legs for one.

it will drop in summer event (hopefully)

and its very overpriced so that is the best option haha

As Faki stated, yes the Psycho Raven is arguably the best pair of mechguns on the server, able to be used by HUs and RAs.

However, the Psycho Raven itself is not a drop, according to last years event drops, the item to create it however IS a drop.(along with a Master Raven pistol, acquired via Black Paper Deal 2 quest) Namely the Psycho Crystal...

If any indication of this year's summer event is a repeat for this year, very buffed Morfos and Baranzs monsters will drop it. However, that too is more easily said than done, as they both proved to be nearly impossible save the strongest of characters with the best equipment here.

So yea, the summer event is coming up soon, sometime next month I believe, so there are your options. Hope this helps, good luck! :onion-head11:

Edited by Trigunman

Honestly I have no idea. Just throw some event items you have into the chat and we'll talk. It's kind of my main weapon on my RAcast, so...there's that. XD